BY CAREFREE #82 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley C.
I love these thin pantyliners! Perfect for during my period for light days and I use them along with a tampon or diva cup as a backup for leaks. I hate those huge bulky pads that bunch.
rachel r.
These are great! To wear everyday. I struggle a little with wearing durning that time of the month with a tampon. Feel someyimes i need a little exyra coverage.
Priscilla A.
I been wearing liners through out my 3rd trimester. These wear comfortably without any visible lines and light-weight. I would be buying these from now on!
Serena C.
These are probably my favorite pantyliners. They never seem to leak on me, which is a relief honestly. I just use these on my light days with no problems.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I soo want these! I love pantyliners! I use them on the last couple days on my period. And, when I'm just getting over my period. They are a life saver!
Sandra R.
I liked it. It felt comfortable & I didn't feel limited. It stated in place & the great thing was I felt fresh! Love it & plan on buying on my own.
Lisa S.
I absolutely love these! So convenient and discreet. They absorbe well too. Great for every day use, or when you just need a little something extra...
Carina O.
I tried this free sample out last night. I love the! They are so thin, yet so absorbent at the same time! I will be buying these panty liners again.
Darya K.
I found these to be okay liners for everyday use. They don't have the absolute odor protection as Always. But they do help keep me clean #carefree
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
I use these but they aren't my favorite. They have too much of a strong odor. But for panty liners they get the job done and they're affordable.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?