BY CAREFREE #96 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These work amazing especially since they are super comfortable , it feels like it isn't even there .
Alannah R.
I just got these in my VoxBox and I love them. They are so discreet and perfect, I really don't know what else to day!
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these often! They're my go to for periods! They hold what they need too, and they're cheaper than other brands!
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
No matter what other liner's I have tried I always come back to these ones! The long ones are my absolute favorite!
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Carefree is one of my favorite brands. I like that they come unscented and scented and how absorbent they are.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
Just got this in my first VoxBox and they are great. Move with my body and keep me fresh and #freshisfierce
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Very absorbent thin liner. They are the best liners I have tried. You can't even tell your wearing a liner.
Jessica K.
They are super light and you can carry them with you anywhere. It doesn't even feel like you have them on. Great for light days
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
I usually use one with a tampon for over nights, works perfectly. Also use for light periods and I would recommend to anyone.
presh t.
Love these use these p aniline all the time we'll on the time of the month and they're really a good price
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?