BY CAREFREE #33 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
Julia D.
Julia D.
These are super comfy I love the whole body shape great with backup for tampons won't leak and there super light and thin seems like air
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these often! They're my go to for periods! They hold what they need too, and they're cheaper than other brands!
Jerica C.
Jerica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these pantiliners they literally move with your body, you do not feel them on and they keep you feeling #freshisfierce
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a free sample in a voxbox... I do wear panti-liners daily for clean freshness.. These are very comfortable. Fit nicely in panties, and they stay very secure.
Lachen P.
Lachen P.
South Euclid , OH
I received these panty liners in my VoxBox and was very surprised at how thin and discreet they are. It didn't even feel like I was wearing one! Being unscented was also a plus because I do not have to worry about irritation. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and will purchase with my coupon I also received!
k J.
k J.
I've been using these for years and I won't choose another brand. These panty liners keep me dry all day. They fit perfect in my undergarments. The package is small and can fit in your purse and even your pockets. If you want to stay dry all day then choose Carefree liners
Tan W.
Tan W.
I love the Carefree brand and have used them over all else for years. These are my favorite pantiliners. They conform to the body and keep you dry. Plus, I just received a Influenster Vox that has them in it. I would recommend.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Just received these via influenster and I really like them! They are so small and discreet, but they do they're job! And the retail price isn't bad at all. Would recommend.
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
These are literally the best brand of panty liner's ever whether they are scented or unscented! However, I prefer the scented because they leave that fresh scent even when you sweat . Much definitely recommended for everybody! #CareFreeLiners #VoxBox #Influenster #LoveFreebies #HappyBody
Dani B.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
Just got this in my first VoxBox and they are great. Move with my body and keep me fresh and #freshisfierce
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?