BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Mary O.
I love how thin these liners are. They are easy to carry in a large bag or a clutch, but even being small in size they have great absorbency.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Some things must remain the same, and Carefree is one of them! Love them, just wish they stuck a little better where they're suppose to go.
Kristin M.
Franklin, NC
I received these for free in my carefree voxbox, they are light and comfortable. I would recommend these as an extra layer of protection!
Julia D.
These are super comfy I love the whole body shape great with backup for tampons won't leak and there super light and thin seems like air
karina z.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These panty liners are great they really absorb well !
Veronica J.
Brandon, FL
Absolutely love my carefree acti-fresh panty liners. They are so light that I forget I have it on. I would recommend this product 💯
jana B.
Great product! Comfortable. It's like you aren't even wearing anything. But yet you know you have that little extra protection.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are perfect to throw in a purse or bag and are great to wear if you go "commando." They are perfectly thin and discreet.
Ana Carolina L.
Seattle, WA
I received my voxbox today and I really love this! It's so thin, absorbent and fresh! I really recommend this liners daily :)
Jerica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these pantiliners they literally move with your body, you do not feel them on and they keep you feeling #freshisfierce
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?