BY CAREFREE #96 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I use these almost everyday to stay cool and fresh. I agree with others that the original Carefree brand are way better than any store brand-- it's worth the extra dollar or two!
Shannon O.
Walkersville, MD
The are a great liner, very thin, with no leaking. The perfect coverage for a light period. Best part is the small packaging so they fit in your purse or back pocket and no one will notice. I prefer the extra long for maximum coverage.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I tried switching to a store brand because it was a slight bit cheaper, and it ended up being the biggest mistake ever. The shape and the feel of these is so natural and comfortable and the scented ones are not overwhelming at all
Jillian E.
Jersey city, NJ
My first time using using this Carefree product, and i must say, i love it! Its so thin yet absorbent that you really do forget that you are using one. Thanks Influenster!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Just received these via influenster and I really like them! They are so small and discreet, but they do they're job! And the retail price isn't bad at all. Would recommend.
Kelsie L.
Williamsport , PA
These are great because they feel like they're barely there. they stay in place all day. I didn't really notice if they control odor or not but overall they're great
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great for on the go can fined coupons a lot more then most pads.Some times doller tree even has them.Good for that time of month or if you have a slight bleater problem. It's thin and fits well when you on the go.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I soo want these! I love pantyliners! I use them on the last couple days on my period. And, when I'm just getting over my period. They are a life saver!
Sandra R.
I liked it. It felt comfortable & I didn't feel limited. It stated in place & the great thing was I felt fresh! Love it & plan on buying on my own.
Carina O.
I tried this free sample out last night. I love the! They are so thin, yet so absorbent at the same time! I will be buying these panty liners again.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?