BY CAREFREE #67 in Feminine Care

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Ann A.
Morrisville, PA
I got these in my freshisfeirce voxbox. I was surprised they didn't feel bulky or gross. If I wore them too long they started feeling gross. I tend not to use these cause I don't need them. My mother used them for the rest of the sample and enjoyed them. She said she was switching brands.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
Got these in my voxbox a few days ago and I LOVE these!. they are thin and very discreet, you really will forget you have them on cuz you can't feel them at all when you wear them... Absolutely love these!
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got these in the mail today to try out and wore one right to work. It does help when it comes to feeling "fresh." Although I'm not sure if I would wear these everyday for extended periods of time.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a free sample in a voxbox... I do wear panti-liners daily for clean freshness.. These are very comfortable. Fit nicely in panties, and they stay very secure.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to wear these pretty much the entire time i was pregnant because i leaked of weird stuff. These are very cheap AND comfortable! I would totally recommend these to anyone. They absorbed well.
Nancy P.
The only pantiliners I use because they are so amazing. They are small and thin. They are unscented and easy to carry around. The package also comes with plenty of liners so that really good.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Love these!! liners by far! You can choose scented or unscented, which is always a plus. I always choose unscented. I would recommend these to everyone. #VoxBox #Freebies #love #influenster
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't found anything better out there. These are soft, flexible and stay in place, you really don't feel like you even have a liner on. They don't stick to you like some other brands.
Ruth Ann B.
Cleveland, TX
I got Care free Acti-fresh® Daily Liners to test and review from influenster . I love those liners because their are light and small and I could not tell that I am wearing them at all.
Eilish F.
Been using these ones for years. although i hate the term panty liners though. i got these in a voxbox and they get the job done. they're unscented and super absorbent. I'm using one
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone else have trouble with these not sticking and staying in place?