BY CAREFREE #82 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on Jet.com
k J.
I've been using these for years and I won't choose another brand. These panty liners keep me dry all day. They fit perfect in my undergarments. The package is small and can fit in your purse and even your pockets. If you want to stay dry all day then choose Carefree liners
Aleah H.
Provo, UT
I like these liners because they stick really well in your underwear and doesn't move around. They can absorb a really good amount of liquid. I also like how they are wrapped so you can easily stick them in your pocket and they have a really cute wrapping paper.
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product in my voxbox! They are very light and convenient and are small. I would recommend for use when needing light protection. They tend to scrunch up and move causing it to be annoying but overall affordable and I would buy again.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
These are literally the best brand of panty liner's ever whether they are scented or unscented! However, I prefer the scented because they leave that fresh scent even when you sweat . Much definitely recommended for everybody! #CareFreeLiners #VoxBox #Influenster #LoveFreebies #HappyBody
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
I used these for the small about of discharge i had after i had my baby, i like how they don't bunch and you don't feel like you're wearing a diaper but you are still covered. they also have a plastic type part on the whole underside of the pad, so even if they are full they don't leak through the bottom and stain your panties.
Lachen P.
South Euclid , OH
I received these panty liners in my VoxBox and was very surprised at how thin and discreet they are. It didn't even feel like I was wearing one! Being unscented was also a plus because I do not have to worry about irritation. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and will purchase with my coupon I also received!
Tan W.
I love the Carefree brand and have used them over all else for years. These are my favorite pantiliners. They conform to the body and keep you dry. Plus, I just received a Influenster Vox that has them in it. I would recommend.
brittany s.
Nashville, Tn
Got these in my carefree voxbox and I really liked them! I normally stick to just tampons but I was very spotty this month and decided to give these a try! They are awesome! Fresh and fierce is how I felt, would def recommend!!
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got these to test and review from Influenster. They're really light and small, slightly thinner than my preference, but nothing uncomfortable. Great absorbency! But they don't stick too well and tend to bunch up.
Ann A.
Dayton, NJ
I got these in my freshisfeirce voxbox. I was surprised they didn't feel bulky or gross. If I wore them too long they started feeling gross. I tend not to use these cause I don't need them. My mother used them for the rest of the sample and enjoyed them. She said she was switching brands.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?