BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received these in my voxbox this past week and I have been trying them out. I normally don't like liners because I always tend to notice them and they get on my nerves. These however were different. I forgot I was even wearing one. They adhered very well and made me feel very fresh throughout the day. They are also inexpensive which is a plus!
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
Having used carefree liners before I already knew of their comfort. I hadn't however tried the "body shape" style. Just as the others, the comfort hasn't let me down. You don't even know that you have a liner on. It's nice having these around and knowing they're compact enough to toss in my purse and use as needed. Thanks Influenster!
Lexie K.
I have always used Carefree products, because I love them! I just received the Fresh and Fierce Influenster box, and I already love them! Best product around. Super comfortable to wear and is hardly visible. I recommend 100%!
Janelle R.
I received the Carefree panty liners compliments of Influenster. The packaging is cute and floral and they are thin enough to have inconspicuously in your pocket or bag. They are thin and small for lite days, keeping you dry and fresh. My only complaint is that the adhesive could be more sticky.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I received these Carefree acti-fresh panty liners for testing and/or reviewing from @Influenster in my Carefree #VoxBox. They worked wonderfully. There was no bunching, no itching, it controls odor and so thin, you don't even know you're wearing it because #FreshIsFierce!!!
k J.
I've been using these for years and I won't choose another brand. These panty liners keep me dry all day. They fit perfect in my undergarments. The package is small and can fit in your purse and even your pockets. If you want to stay dry all day then choose Carefree liners
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
These are literally the best brand of panty liner's ever whether they are scented or unscented! However, I prefer the scented because they leave that fresh scent even when you sweat . Much definitely recommended for everybody! #CareFreeLiners #VoxBox #Influenster #LoveFreebies #HappyBody
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
I used these for the small about of discharge i had after i had my baby, i like how they don't bunch and you don't feel like you're wearing a diaper but you are still covered. they also have a plastic type part on the whole underside of the pad, so even if they are full they don't leak through the bottom and stain your panties.
Lachen P.
South Euclid , OH
I received these panty liners in my VoxBox and was very surprised at how thin and discreet they are. It didn't even feel like I was wearing one! Being unscented was also a plus because I do not have to worry about irritation. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and will purchase with my coupon I also received!
brittany s.
Nashville, Tn
Got these in my carefree voxbox and I really liked them! I normally stick to just tampons but I was very spotty this month and decided to give these a try! They are awesome! Fresh and fierce is how I felt, would def recommend!!
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?