BY CAREFREE #82 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on Jet.com
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Used daily for 2 weeks and it was incredibly so comfortable like nothing was there! other brands give an itch or make a noise whenever you walk but this one is so light and perfect. would buy again. received complimentary from influents for testing purposes
Devon D.
I just got this Vox Box and I am pretty excited actually. I am not really a liners girl but it happened to come when I had NO TAMPONS and needed major help. I love the discreet packaging and the way the liner just fits on my pantie line. I feel like I only readjusted a little bit because I am not used to them. It is a very light weight product. I like this for light and emergency protection.
Heather C.
I use these on light days, or as backup on heavy days when I'm concerned about a tampon leaking. (Girly TMI..but you all know what I'm talking about.) These are the best for that. They do not bunch up at all, which is awesome.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received these in my voxbox this past week and I have been trying them out. I normally don't like liners because I always tend to notice them and they get on my nerves. These however were different. I forgot I was even wearing one. They adhered very well and made me feel very fresh throughout the day. They are also inexpensive which is a plus!
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
Having used carefree liners before I already knew of their comfort. I hadn't however tried the "body shape" style. Just as the others, the comfort hasn't let me down. You don't even know that you have a liner on. It's nice having these around and knowing they're compact enough to toss in my purse and use as needed. Thanks Influenster!
Lexie K.
I have always used Carefree products, because I love them! I just received the Fresh and Fierce Influenster box, and I already love them! Best product around. Super comfortable to wear and is hardly visible. I recommend 100%!
Christina W.
Got try these out for free cus of Influenster and they're great for if you have a long day at work, out, or workout and you want to keep fresh 'down there'. Hardly feels like you're wearing anything! And they're so slip they fit perfectly in my back pocket for a quick change without alerting others to what I'm doing!
Lisa  W.
With out a doubt i can count on these liners for all day freshness and comfort. I started buying these after testing them and i love the fact of how thin and absorbent they are. Kepps me fresh all day at times i even forget i am wearing them. They are very reliable and never fails. Definitely my MVP.
Janelle R.
I received the Carefree panty liners compliments of Influenster. The packaging is cute and floral and they are thin enough to have inconspicuously in your pocket or bag. They are thin and small for lite days, keeping you dry and fresh. My only complaint is that the adhesive could be more sticky.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I received these Carefree acti-fresh panty liners for testing and/or reviewing from @Influenster in my Carefree #VoxBox. They worked wonderfully. There was no bunching, no itching, it controls odor and so thin, you don't even know you're wearing it because #FreshIsFierce!!!
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?