BY CAREFREE #67 in Feminine Care

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
Great product and sooo cheap. My go to pantyliner :)
Kristal F.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product, it is great!!! My favorite!!!
Cristina E.
Grate when on light period.
nounou t.
tunisia
I love these liners, they are the only ones I wear. They are light and comfortable. They also keep you feeling and smelling fresh for a long time. Strongly recommend. I carry them around in my purse just in case I need them
I recommend this product if have lightly period or if are on the last day, one thing I like is doesn't irritate your skin and feels comfortabl
ilhem b.
algeries
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ces serviettes sont merveilleuses et saines et me donnent un sentiment de confort et de protection et m'accompagnent tout au long de la journée. Même la nuit, je ne me préoccupe pas parce que les serviettes que je porte sont excellentes. merci
kathe o.
Colombia
Carefree me parece un buen producto porque nos permite sentirnos mucho mas cómodas y seguras por lo que no tenemos que limitarnos ni actuar extraño por tener la menstruación.
Son excelentes porque a pesar de ser rellenitas ni se notan
Shelli W.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are great for on the go because they are so compact! They are small and lightweight, yet absorbent enough for any need. They work great for extra protection from Aunt FLo and from the dreaded laugh, cough or sneeze for those with dibble issues. :-/ My only negative, it that the adhesive could be a bit stronger.
Mahvesh M.
These are my favorite pantyliners.
Great for everyday use or even when you have a light period. They leave you feeling dry and fresh. Small packing, so perfect to carry in your bags. Highly recommend it.
Rozeta V.
North york , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to get the brand Always for liners and one day they were sold out . So I thought let me try these out . I love them ever since that day I always buy these Carefree extra long to go . There perfect .
Sophia C.
London, London
It's my first time trying pantiliners and they're not only sooo good (you don't even notice them!) yet they're so absorbent! I felt clean all day and that's totally amazing! Excited to try more Carefree products!
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone else have trouble with these not sticking and staying in place?