BY CAREFREE #33 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
nounou t.
nounou t.
tunisia
I love these liners, they are the only ones I wear. They are light and comfortable. They also keep you feeling and smelling fresh for a long time. Strongly recommend. I carry them around in my purse just in case I need them
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
Wellness Guru Expert
Ces serviettes sont merveilleuses et saines et me donnent un sentiment de confort et de protection et m'accompagnent tout au long de la journée. Même la nuit, je ne me préoccupe pas parce que les serviettes que je porte sont excellentes. merci
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
I recommend this product if have lightly period or if are on the last day, one thing I like is doesn't irritate your skin and feels comfortable
Colombia
Carefree me parece un buen producto porque nos permite sentirnos mucho mas cómodas y seguras por lo que no tenemos que limitarnos ni actuar extraño por tener la menstruación.
Son excelentes porque a pesar de ser rellenitas ni se notan
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
North York , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to get the brand Always for liners and one day they were sold out . So I thought let me try these out . I love them ever since that day I always buy these Carefree extra long to go . There perfect .
Jorj L.
Jorj L.
These are absolutely amazing they are so comfortable and you don't even know they are there carefree are the best I love every single product they sell
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lexington, KY
I received these panty liners in my voxbox. They are great, small and discreet,and I love that they are unscented so as not to irritate my skin. I am pleased!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Sheet Harbour, Nova Scotia
I loooove them!!! There are to go too.. So just put them in your purse and you are good to go!!!
kristyn t.
kristyn t.
I love this liner it is soft absorbent cheap thin and sticky backed the wrapper is also cute and quiet opening
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
London, London
It's my first time trying pantiliners and they're not only sooo good (you don't even notice them!) yet they're so absorbent! I felt clean all day and that's totally amazing! Excited to try more Carefree products!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?