BY CAREFREE #29 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
Williamsport , PA
These are great because they feel like they're barely there. they stay in place all day. I didn't really notice if they control odor or not but overall they're great
Ariane W.
Ariane W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have used Carefree pantiliners for years. I love the protection they provide and the fact that they aren't too bulky. I loved receiving a free pack for testing purposes and a coupon to buy more because I wear these everyday.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I absolutely love these! So convenient and discreet. They absorbe well too. Great for every day use, or when you just need a little something extra...
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just loved this product. It kept you fresh, dry, and clean. It felt as though I was not wearing anything at all.
Brianna  P.
Brianna P.
Durham, NC
These are my go to panty liners! They are very small and thin so you barely notice they are there! Also not overly expensive like some brands.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product in my voxbox! They are very light and convenient and are small. I would recommend for use when needing light protection. They tend to scrunch up and move causing it to be annoying but overall affordable and I would buy again.
sasha-gay W.
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
I use these but they aren't my favorite. They have too much of a strong odor. But for panty liners they get the job done and they're affordable.
Ruth Ann B.
Ruth Ann B.
Cleveland, TX
I got Care free Acti-fresh® Daily Liners to test and review from influenster . I love those liners because their are light and small and I could not tell that I am wearing them at all.
Aida R.
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these to test and review from Influenster. They're really light and small, slightly thinner than my preference, but nothing uncomfortable. Great absorbency! But they don't stick too well and tend to bunch up.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I was lucky to receive this product and test from Influenster. I love the product because it felt like nothing was there. It was light, but fresh and thin for discreetness.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?