BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Carefree is my go to pantyliner. I love that they make a size to fit your thongs too. Won't use any other brand.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I am in love with these. I use them for my light days and heavier days, just in case so I don't ruin my panties....if you know what I mean. They are lightweight and shape to my body, I always forget I'm wearing them. I highly suggest you try these out!!!! I am definitely going to buy.. Thanks to Influenster, I got these in the Care Free Voxbox! I'm addicted! Thank you Influenster! #FreshIsFierce
Nancy P.
The only pantiliners I use because they are so amazing. They are small and thin. They are unscented and easy to carry around. The package also comes with plenty of liners so that really good.
Serena C.
These are probably my favorite pantyliners. They never seem to leak on me, which is a relief honestly. I just use these on my light days with no problems.
Samantha L.
I use pantyliner almost daily and these are really comfortable and absorbent enough for daily use. They are really easy to throw in a purse on the go and a great value.
Darya K.
I found these to be okay liners for everyday use. They don't have the absolute odor protection as Always. But they do help keep me clean #carefree
Ashley C.
I love these thin pantyliners! Perfect for during my period for light days and I use them along with a tampon or diva cup as a backup for leaks. I hate those huge bulky pads that bunch.
Aleah H.
Provo, UT
I like these liners because they stick really well in your underwear and doesn't move around. They can absorb a really good amount of liquid. I also like how they are wrapped so you can easily stick them in your pocket and they have a really cute wrapping paper.
Sophia C.
These are great unscented pantiliners. They are really light but I've never had any issues with leakage.
Aaliyah M.
These do not stick onto the panties well and they are not the thinnest i have used. the most annoying thing is that they do move around
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?