BY CAREFREE #67 in Feminine Care

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Shivani P.
THE BEST OF ALL CAREFREE LINERS!!!!

I have been using for years. I love how its shaped to fit nicely and naturally. The extra long shape helps with maximum coverage without any leaks or visibility, so I love them. They're also really thin and feel comfortable, so you usually forget you even have one on. I'd recommend sticking with unscented; it's much better for your health and they already do a great job at controlling odors.
Molly P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best pantry liners ever. My favorite brand. For a pantry liner I would say it does a great job and I like how tacky and sticky the pads are where I dont have to worry for it not to be sticky.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
I love wearing liners. These aren't thick and don't make you feel like you're PMSing. These are light and comfortable and have the fresh scent! These are very affordable and I will definitely be purchasing over and over again!
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Recieved these in a voxbox and I'm glad I did. The packaging is discreet and quite cute with a pink floral design. The pad itself is thin and flexible with a sticky adhesive on the back. It has no wings and its design is floral likes its packaging. This is the liner I have been looking for! It truly is body shape as advertised on the front packaging and moves well with my body. Its not going to catch a waterfall of liquid as it is a pantiliner but it does the job if you need a light protection for those oopsies that we all know happen. I did not find myself readjusting while wearing these carefree liners, I also forgot I even had them on. They really were comfortable. If you need a good liner for light protection I'd say give these a try.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
These Carefree Pantyliners work wonderfully well. They have contours in the liner to help make sure that you stay fresh and dry. The body shape is perfect as it fits great and doesn't irritate you. They are definitely thin as a panty liner should be. I love the fact that they come 20 to a pack as to ensure I don't have to run to the store as often. They are definitely not lacking for anything and think they are worth a try as you may like them as much as me. I received this product from Influenster Carefree VoxBox complimentary to test and/or review. ‪#‎FreshisFierce‬
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't usually wear liners so I was a bit apprehensive about trying these out. The last time I tried using liners I felt it was too big and I didn't feel as fresh and I thought I would. But the Care free Acti-fresh® Daily Liners I received from influenster were great! They were thin, but not too thin, they still held up well and did their job. I also felt fresh the whole time I used them. However, over time they did start to bunch up and became a bit uncomfortable. They are affordable so I may buy these after I run out.
Jessica T.
I got these today in the mail. They say unscented but the packaging does have a scent and the liner itself is kind of perfumy. They are extremely thin and flexible. The adhesive on them is kind of weak. When I stuck it on I had to do it twice and make sure I really pressed it on. I'm not sure if I would recommend these for daily use. The adhesive might be a problem for it staying in place for women who are very active.
Tracy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received these free awhiel ago from Influenster for testing purposes however all opinions are my own. I found them to wear comfortably without any visible lines. They were light-weight which is great for active people who don't like tampons or just have a light flow day. I would buy these for sure
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am in love with these. I use them for my light days and heavier days, just in case so I don't ruin my panties....if you know what I mean. They are lightweight and shape to my body, I always forget I'm wearing them. I highly suggest you try these out!!!! I am definitely going to buy.. Thanks to Influenster, I got these in the Care Free Voxbox! I'm addicted! Thank you Influenster! #FreshIsFierce
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Used daily for 2 weeks and it was incredibly so comfortable like nothing was there! other brands give an itch or make a noise whenever you walk but this one is so light and perfect. would buy again. received complimentary from influents for testing purposes
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Anyone else have trouble with these not sticking and staying in place?