BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Tracy K.
I received these free awhiel ago from Influenster for testing purposes however all opinions are my own. I found them to wear comfortably without any visible lines. They were light-weight which is great for active people who don't like tampons or just have a light flow day. I would buy these for sure
Pamela P.
I wear liners on daily basis. Saves me a lot of panties. These Carefree liners are light , comfortable and lasts a whole day without tearing or folding. They are small enough to carry in a handbag. I received these free in my voxbox from influenster.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I love these liners, they are the only ones I wear. They are light and comfortable. They also keep you feeling and smelling fresh for a long time. Strongly recommend. I carry them around in my purse just in case I need them
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
I love wearing liners. These aren't thick and don't make you feel like you're PMSing. These are light and comfortable and have the fresh scent! These are very affordable and I will definitely be purchasing over and over again!
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Recieved these in a voxbox and I'm glad I did. The packaging is discreet and quite cute with a pink floral design. The pad itself is thin and flexible with a sticky adhesive on the back. It has no wings and its design is floral likes its packaging. This is the liner I have been looking for! It truly is body shape as advertised on the front packaging and moves well with my body. Its not going to catch a waterfall of liquid as it is a pantiliner but it does the job if you need a light protection for those oopsies that we all know happen. I did not find myself readjusting while wearing these carefree liners, I also forgot I even had them on. They really were comfortable. If you need a good liner for light protection I'd say give these a try.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
These Carefree Pantyliners work wonderfully well. They have contours in the liner to help make sure that you stay fresh and dry. The body shape is perfect as it fits great and doesn't irritate you. They are definitely thin as a panty liner should be. I love the fact that they come 20 to a pack as to ensure I don't have to run to the store as often. They are definitely not lacking for anything and think they are worth a try as you may like them as much as me. I received this product from Influenster Carefree VoxBox complimentary to test and/or review. ‪#‎FreshisFierce‬
Jessica T.
I got these today in the mail. They say unscented but the packaging does have a scent and the liner itself is kind of perfumy. They are extremely thin and flexible. The adhesive on them is kind of weak. When I stuck it on I had to do it twice and make sure I really pressed it on. I'm not sure if I would recommend these for daily use. The adhesive might be a problem for it staying in place for women who are very active.
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Used daily for 2 weeks and it was incredibly so comfortable like nothing was there! other brands give an itch or make a noise whenever you walk but this one is so light and perfect. would buy again. received complimentary from influents for testing purposes
Devon D.
I just got this Vox Box and I am pretty excited actually. I am not really a liners girl but it happened to come when I had NO TAMPONS and needed major help. I love the discreet packaging and the way the liner just fits on my pantie line. I feel like I only readjusted a little bit because I am not used to them. It is a very light weight product. I like this for light and emergency protection.
Heather C.
I use these on light days, or as backup on heavy days when I'm concerned about a tampon leaking. (Girly TMI..but you all know what I'm talking about.) These are the best for that. They do not bunch up at all, which is awesome.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?