CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long uploaded by Sofía S.CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long uploaded by Rozeta V.

BY CAREFREE

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Exceptional Construction

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liners are super-absorbent to lock fluid away. Our process results in a thin, absorbent liner that feels as soft as your panties. The fibers in each ACTI-FRESH® panty liner’s cover are bonded together to give you a soft, cotton-like feel that moves with you.

8-hour Odor Control System

Peace of mind is built into every CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liner. Our odor control system gives you that extra boost of confidence when you need it.

Kathie R.
I received this carefree acti-fresh body shaper regular Pantyliners for free win my fierce voxbox. They're really nice, light weight you can hardly tell that is there and no smell at all. I recommend it if you're looking for a good pantyliner!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite brand of pantiliners. They are high quality liners that are made with soft cotton. They are thin and long and stay put! Perfect to wear with a tampon because of the great coverage/protection. I don't experience any chaffing with these since they are made with soft cotton. Just the best overall! I pick these up at Target or any drugstore.
Sylvia R.
This product is awesome. I had never tried Carefree acti-fresh pantiliners and thanks to Influenster voxbox I was given the opportunity to try them for FREE!! yes FREE!! I felt fresh and confident while wearing them and the fact that they kept me feeling fresh has given me even more reason to wear them everyday. Carefree Acti-fresh pantiliners are a super product when traveling long distances. i gave this product 5 stars because it kept me fresh and dry and feeling confident. Thank you again Influenster voxbox for giving me this product i will now purchase it regularly.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I think these are a waste of money. They don't stick, on multiple occasions removing the backing peeled off all the adhesive leaving it useless and instantly thrown away. They are oddly shaped and often to small in length and too fat in width to fit properly. Wouldn't recommend
Luisa A.
The best pantiliners liners I've used. not only do they keep me dry and fresh, the extra long size makes me feel extra protected when using as a tampon backup.
Nicole U.
Midway Park, NC
These are my go to liners They stay put. You can barely feel them. I like that they are individually sealed. They are cheap compared to some other brands.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
These are the best panty shields/liners ever invented! I use these even when I am not on my period, I prefer the scented so that I smell fresh and clean
Andrea M.
They have definitely gained a forever customer with me! I will never use another liner. They are so thin you forget you even have one on.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
I disliked panty liners before I started using these. They are undetectable and contour! Great for light period days or every day use.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Pretty good little panty liners to wear in case you need them. You can't tell that they are there and they are really inexpensive.

Walmart