BY CAREFREE #2 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I tested the Carefree® Acti-fresh® Liners for testing purposes, but that all opinions are my own. I use liners everyday and I feel Carefree protects while you're taking on your day. They're thin, absorbent, and comfortable. The liners keep me fresh all day. I recommend this pad to all women, it's a must have in your bag!
Kinaisha R.
Kinaisha R.
Saint Marys, GA
I have been using these liners for years. Pretty much the only brand that I know, trust, and love. I recently received a pack in my latest VoxBox. Which couldn't have been better timing because the a pack in my bathroom was running low. They are so inexpensive, usually about 50 cent or a dollar. I always grab two packs whenever I see them.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners complementary, free of charge to try, and review. I tried these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners, I thought they would be like any other pantyliner...but I was wrong. They're definitely a new go-to. As far as comfortablility and performance, they conform to my body, they don't shift around, yet, they're durable enough to keep me feeling fresh, regardless of my day's schedule. I'll definitely continue to use these and recommend them for anyone, regardless of their lifestyle. They're perfect for sitting in the office all day, or a tough workout at the gym.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
*I received these free from Inlfluenster for testing purposes.  They're definitely perfect for daily use, and the days before your period, when you may start spotting. Love the Acti-Fresh technology.  Adorable packaging, Absorbent. Love carrying these in my purse incase I ever get caught off guard by Mother Nature.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Not a fan. I was hoping for better absorption than my experiences in the past this product really isn't for me. It feels on sanitary to let fluids collect between your legs on to something that's stuck to your panties. Even on the lightest of days it doesn't thrill me. I found that the absorbency was low. For me I would have to change the liner after every one or two drops which isn't cost-effective. If you think about it a woman isn't going to spot in 10 different places on her panties… So after A drop or two no more absorbency in that area so then you end up with liquid laying on the surface of your liner essentially you're sitting in your own discharge. This may work for someone who has a very thin flow but not for somebody who has a thicker flow or who clots. So my experience was negative I wouldn't buy this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a heavier flow or deals with clotting because it would end up not being cost-effective in the long run.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
As an athlete I'm constantly changing clothing, showering and working out. I love the discreet portability of the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners! They are small, light-weight and absorbent. I have them stashed in various little gear bags and pouches. It's nice to have that confidence of feeling dry, fresh and prepared just-in-case. I received a complimentary sample from @Influenster @Carefree for testing and review. My review is 100% my own words and personal view. #freesample
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
The first time/day I tired these I was super impressed with how well they seemed to hold up throughout the day. Then I tried another and it, did what other liners have done, started to fall apart. I do like the actifesh feature as I think that stands above other brands. I'm giving the product three stars because I find the quality inconsistent.
M M.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Amazing, have been using Carefree liners since I was a preteen. They keep you freling fresh and Carefree, throught out the day. I recommend all women to carry a few in your purse, for added protection.
Beky B.
Beky B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Fast service . Package was perfect and i'm satisfied.Exactly what I expected. I received the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners in my Fierce VoxBox, and I couldn't be happier. I have purchased these liners before and was happy to be able to officially "review" them. I hate the feel of a bulky pad, (they often feel like a diaper, and sometimes irritate my bottom!) so these liners are a great way to double up when you are wearing a tampon and unsure if that will be enough to protect you for the day.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am IN LOVE with this new carefree line, so soft and thin, I always forget I am using them. Since I received them, I have been using them every single day and it makes feel so comfortable and secure on my private zone. It is just amazing. it always feels fresh ad the packaging is super girly and cute.
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?