BY CAREFREE #4 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I live by these. They help keep you fresh all day and you never even know they are there. Really lightweight
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best, and simplest liners out. I don't want any bells and whistles just a product that works, and this one does! I grab a few packs when I'm running low and the price is always great with coupons available online and in store ads. I also keep some at work and in my car for emergencies. I couldn't go a month without them.
Sara R.
Sara R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I received these from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
These are not my most favorite liner. They tend to move and it's quite inconvenient. They will get the job done if you change often, but on those extra light days, that shouldn't be what you're worried about.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these liners. They are so breathable and you can't feel that you are actually wearing a liner. I always keep them in my purse too in case an oops moment happens. They are such a great price too. Definitely would recommend for someone looking for a light pad that you can't feel you are wearing.
Darlenne G.
Darlenne G.
Wellness Guru Expert
As part of the complimentary #fiercevoxbox , these liners are great for on the go protection 👍🏽 They are great to be kept in my purse for emergencys or for when you want to be kept fresh all day.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love these liners!!! They are thin and you can't even tell that you have one on!! They are small and convenient to carry! I even like the little design on the wrapper. It fits easily in my palm, and there is nothing bulky about it! I carry them everywhere I go
Tiana D.
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
This product was very comfortable to wear and was very absorbent. There was also a lot of pads in the pack so it's not like you are buying just a little of the product.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
i really like these liners! they're small and portable, and great for everyday. i received these for testing purposes, but i've repurchased them because i love them so much! would definitely recommend these to a friend who wants to try out new liners.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
I received these free for my personal opinion. And I love them there so thin and nobody even notices you have them if there like in your pocket or something. Very affordable to!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
For a small pack, it's pretty cheap for like 98 cents at target I believe. I wear this when i'm close to ending my period or just to wear when I have a tampon in during my period so i don't make any leaks. These are light and a lifesaver. It's slim and is comfortable to wear.
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?