BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
La r.
son mis favoritas sin dudas, toda mi vida usandolas son lo mejor, su olor, frecura, no se rompen. las otras marcas del mercado no me gustan, no llenan mis expectativas.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
Really like these. The are very comfortable and unnoticeable. I do not feel like I am wearing a diaper with these. I use these alone on lighter days. It seems to work for me and I enjoy using them. Yes it did meet my expectations and yes I was satisfied overall.
Dessire F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love carefree however i dont like the fragancy it haves, they are whay better odorless. put in general terms are fantastic
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like carefree liners, I use them everyday and always carry on my bag. This help me to keep fresh and clean during the day, and always protected. It has a slightly baby powder fragrance very subtle and nice. I buy them all the time, is 100% recommended.
Fabiola F.
Aragua
Esto dicimula muy bien el flujo y los olores, yo siempre he tenido problema con eso y este producto siempre me salva
Sarah O.
Oxford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these. They’re packaged in a nice small way and stay out throughout the day. I always keep a few in my purse. Nice and affordable too!
makeup a.
I've used Carefree liners for years and have always been really pleased with them. They stay put all day and night and you don't feel them at all. Effective and great value for money.
Daniela P.
Valencia
En en mi opinión es una muy buena marca de protectores diarios, ya que se no se deforman tan rápido como otros y  se pegan muy bien a la ropa intima, ayudan a controlar esos olores femeninos que no nos gustan a las mujeres. Lo recomiendo par cualquier edad.
Johna Precious R.
Al Amer Medical Clinic, Bariq, Aseer Province, Saudi Arabia
I used this Carefree Acti-Fresh before and after every monthly period. You can never be wrong with this coz you will feel fresh all day long. Its good coz its individualy pack not like other brands, its travel friendly so you can just put inside your bag.
Holly E.
Memphis, TN
Perfect for everyday wear not bulky at all. The price is great and inexpensive. And it really keeps things more fresh.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?