BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Cassandra C.
Holland, OH
I love this liner. I wear one every day. I often forget that I’m even wearing one because it so lightZ They are affordable and good quality. Highly recommend for an every day liner.
Arlensiu G.
Milwaukee, WI
This are the best ones ever! I have used them now for about 8 years (ever since I needed them). I like how soft they are and also the smell they provide. They come in handy for my purse too, so I can take them anywhere. I would highly recommended to others.
Michelle G.
Best of all !! Care free liners keep you fresh and with a clean scent throuth out the day. My fav one is the baby powder scent.
Laurenmi S.
I love carefree, it is very comfortable. It is very effective, I recommend them to all the girls
Miriam P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good towels. I usually prefer kotex but when I can’t find any these are my #2 pick. They’re affordable and very good.
FIFI M.
IMPZ international media production city
carefree  are comfortable and super affordable. They are in a discrete package and are easy to conceal. I use this when i start spotting or when my period is about to finish. I would definitely recommend these. They stay in place and I feel are more comfortable and provide a bit more coverage than the always brand .
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This are the only linens I always purchase. I like that they are less than two dollars. I love the different scents that we can choose from. I would recommend this product to everyone. I have noticed that some packages do not attach to the fabric of underwear correctly. Overall I will continue to purchase this linens.
Madi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these pads! Works so well with my underwear! I love the packaging and the product is very affordable!
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Saved my underwear from any accidental staining. These work great and are super absorbent. I wouldn’t recommend it though if you wear thongs, because it doesn’t have “wings” that mold to your underwear.
jasymery y.
dubai
I bought from carrefour , This is my best friend for years , it helped to stay clean , and I carry it with me all the time
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?