BY CAREFREE #4 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Soily V.
Soily V.
amo estos protectores diarios desde mi primer menstruacion los empeze a utilizar tienen un rico aroma
Enesha J.
Enesha J.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
I buy this product all the time. Lets face it, we girls do not always know what's going on with our bodies or are as fresh as we would like to be. And its normal. These liners are amazing for those times. Whether you are coming off of your monthly and not quite sure if its over yet, or you're a little more "moist" than you would like to be. They quickly absorbed moisture and minimize any 'odors'. Can be used everyday, and are very budget friendly. Definitely recommend for woman of all ages. *Did I forget to mention that they are small, discreet, and comfortable as well? Well they are!
meryem c.
meryem c.
i dont know why but this brand . it gives me a lot of irritations . they are smooth i agree but i cant recomand this product for those who have sensitive skin
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners are ok. They are very thin. I like that you don't feel them while wearing. However, these pantiliners do not stay in place.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Umm al-Bawaki
Sept. 14, 2017, 3:44 p.m.I got these product , and honestly, I like it so so much . I love how they feel super comfortable as if they're not even on at all. It's very lightweight and absorbs  so much as it suppose to or more ,also i  enjoy the fact that they stick so well  it is a wonderful product with a very high quality and affordable price i highly recommend it for every woman
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I live by these. They help keep you fresh all day and you never even know they are there. Really lightweight
Hadeel E.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
These pads are the perfect companion for every female. It saves you from embarrassment and keeps you fresh and confident. Usually i use two per day. I bought it from the drugstore it is affordable. I highly recommend!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Wellness Guru Expert
Good as a back up method. Feel thin & discreet. Fit most underwear and have a thong cut too. Cheap to buy and you get a lot which will last you too. Safe for light days also. Definitely recommend to others. Can be doubled up with a tampon for heavier days.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Love these liners. I usually use them when my period is almost over and its super light. They are comfortable. Won't even feel it
Nou S.
Nou S.
En tarf
Wellness Guru Expert
"I got these products for free from Influenster for testing purposes, and honestly, I'm not that mad at this product. I love how they feel super comfortable as if they're not even on at all. It's very lightweight and absorbs more than I expected. The only thing I did not enjoy a lot about them is the fact that they don't stick very well so it's not very secure.
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?