BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
First off I received this product from carefree and influenster complimentary.

Overall this product is really good. It's now one of my go to products. I would suggest it to anyone. It absorbs really good surprisingly.
Amy P.
Carefree Acti-fresh daily liners are great. convenient and compact packaging, plastic strip removes easily, and adhesive is strong and allows for active movement without shifting the liner. I do wish it was just a little longer, but otherwise, it's great!
Jennifer J.
Me encantan estos protectores, son super suaves, tienen un rico aroma, no se pegan de la piel e incluso estando sudada esa área , ya que es muy importante porque algunas otras marcas se pegan en la piel y por ello hace que se produzca una vajinitis  o enrojecimiento y irritación  en esa zona, lo que con esta no pasa y por eso me encantas.
Lo unico que no me gusta es que no se amolda bien a los tipos de pantis o blumer.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
 I was given a sample of this product for free through Influenster to write my honest opinion about it.When it comes to pantyliners i usually stick to one brand. but its safe to say that ive found a new favorite. these are so tiny and can fit in your pocket. i like to keep a couple in my gym bag, purse and work desk. love that you can barely feel it when youre wearing one.
Sasha K.
While I had received these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners complimentary for testing and review purposes, this is a product that I had already continuously purchased for my "everyday use" routine. These liners are lightweight and easy to use for those mornings that you wake up and want to either (A) keep that area fresh or (B) use for the end of a woman's monthly visit. I have used these liners countless of times between the scenarios mentioned above as well as even for when I'm running half marathon races & am looking for something a little extra to help absorb any sweat that occurs in those areas. These liners do have a little bit of a scent to them at times which is very "fresh" and "powdery" but overall, isn't too overwhelming for those with sensitive noses. I have never had any irritation or rash occur when wearing these liners and am an avid fan for life of these liners which stay with me in my handbag, my "on the go" makeup bag, my daily gym bag, and even at my office desk at work for those "just in case" situations. Overall, I greatly enjoy this product and always recommend to anyone that asks!
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done. I wore one to the Renaissance festival since I had my period and knew I wouldnt be able to change my tampon in a port-a-potty very well. Plus, I dont know if anyone dresses the part when they go to the festival, but my medieval dress weighs about 10 pounds so navigating a tiny, stinky potty is near impossible without the added stress of how to change out a tampon! These liners came just in time for me to put them through hours of walking and 2 bathroom breaks. These added the extra protection I needed from my tampon being pushed to its limits that day. Thanks to these liners, my undies where not ruined! My only complaint would be that it did bunch a bit but it is most likely due to me being a fluffy gal.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
So very grateful to have received this via Influenster's Fierce Voxbox! Let me tell you ladies, these are so underrated. These liners are comfortable and shape to the underwear lining perfectly. These are NOT here to replace pads or tampons, but to help you before and after your period (or during too, I'll explain). I love these for everyday because they are affordable and light. I like to use them so incase my period surprises me earlier than expected, I don't have to ruin a perfectly good pair of panties. It's also great for post period so that you can combat spotting. Although, I like to use tampons, and I also wear liners just in case my flow is heavier than normal the liner will catch that. Plus, it's also great for girls who discharge heavily (no negative comments please, discharge is natural and signifies a healthy vagina.) #educateyoself
Billie-Jo P.
West Bridgeford , Nottigham
Really don’t like using pads. Especially in the day! I wear them at night but think they are uncomfortable and leave me feeling vulnerable!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall this product is better than other brands. I do like the size how it's small and easy to hide. Not to bulky just the right size
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
The biggest problem I have with liners are that they're uncomfortable and don't stay in place. But not the carefree liners! They're very comfortable and they don't move or slide around. They're light, thin and just the perfect size. You really can't tell it's there! I love how they're scented too. All my feminine products, I always make sure to use the scented versions.
I live in Vegas so I wore one for extra protection as I went out and did a lot of walking out on the strip. And it didn't move around or anything. It was very comfortable. I highly recommend!

I received this product in my Fierce Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?