BY CAREFREE #2 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
First off I received this product from carefree and influenster complimentary.

Overall this product is really good. It's now one of my go to products. I would suggest it to anyone. It absorbs really good surprisingly.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Me encantan estos protectores, son super suaves, tienen un rico aroma, no se pegan de la piel e incluso estando sudada esa área , ya que es muy importante porque algunas otras marcas se pegan en la piel y por ello hace que se produzca una vajinitis  o enrojecimiento y irritación  en esa zona, lo que con esta no pasa y por eso me encantas.
Lo unico que no me gusta es que no se amolda bien a los tipos de pantis o blumer.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
 I was given a sample of this product for free through Influenster to write my honest opinion about it.When it comes to pantyliners i usually stick to one brand. but its safe to say that ive found a new favorite. these are so tiny and can fit in your pocket. i like to keep a couple in my gym bag, purse and work desk. love that you can barely feel it when youre wearing one.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
While I had received these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners complimentary for testing and review purposes, this is a product that I had already continuously purchased for my "everyday use" routine. These liners are lightweight and easy to use for those mornings that you wake up and want to either (A) keep that area fresh or (B) use for the end of a woman's monthly visit. I have used these liners countless of times between the scenarios mentioned above as well as even for when I'm running half marathon races & am looking for something a little extra to help absorb any sweat that occurs in those areas. These liners do have a little bit of a scent to them at times which is very "fresh" and "powdery" but overall, isn't too overwhelming for those with sensitive noses. I have never had any irritation or rash occur when wearing these liners and am an avid fan for life of these liners which stay with me in my handbag, my "on the go" makeup bag, my daily gym bag, and even at my office desk at work for those "just in case" situations. Overall, I greatly enjoy this product and always recommend to anyone that asks!
Renay P.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done. I wore one to the Renaissance festival since I had my period and knew I wouldnt be able to change my tampon in a port-a-potty very well. Plus, I dont know if anyone dresses the part when they go to the festival, but my medieval dress weighs about 10 pounds so navigating a tiny, stinky potty is near impossible without the added stress of how to change out a tampon! These liners came just in time for me to put them through hours of walking and 2 bathroom breaks. These added the extra protection I needed from my tampon being pushed to its limits that day. Thanks to these liners, my undies where not ruined! My only complaint would be that it did bunch a bit but it is most likely due to me being a fluffy gal.
Buffy A.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
So very grateful to have received this via Influenster's Fierce Voxbox! Let me tell you ladies, these are so underrated. These liners are comfortable and shape to the underwear lining perfectly. These are NOT here to replace pads or tampons, but to help you before and after your period (or during too, I'll explain). I love these for everyday because they are affordable and light. I like to use them so incase my period surprises me earlier than expected, I don't have to ruin a perfectly good pair of panties. It's also great for post period so that you can combat spotting. Although, I like to use tampons, and I also wear liners just in case my flow is heavier than normal the liner will catch that. Plus, it's also great for girls who discharge heavily (no negative comments please, discharge is natural and signifies a healthy vagina.) #educateyoself
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Overall this product is better than other brands. I do like the size how it's small and easy to hide. Not to bulky just the right size
Paighton W.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
The biggest problem I have with liners are that they're uncomfortable and don't stay in place. But not the carefree liners! They're very comfortable and they don't move or slide around. They're light, thin and just the perfect size. You really can't tell it's there! I love how they're scented too. All my feminine products, I always make sure to use the scented versions.
I live in Vegas so I wore one for extra protection as I went out and did a lot of walking out on the strip. And it didn't move around or anything. It was very comfortable. I highly recommend!

I received this product in my Fierce Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA

I received the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners in my Fierce VoxBox, and I couldn't be happier. I have purchased these liners before and was happy to be able to officially "review" them. I hate the feel of a bulky pad, (they often feel like a diaper, and sometimes irritate my bottom!) so these liners are a great way to double up when you are wearing a tampon and unsure if that will be enough to protect you for the day.
We all have done the, "Is there anything on my pants" twist and turn dance with our girlfriends while out at some point or another, and these help to keep that at bay. I've also used these when I feel that my period is around the corner because you never quite know when aunt flow will creep up on you. It helps to keep a few in your purse/ car just in case you find yourself or a friend in need of emergency backup. Carefree Acti Fresh liners - jean saver, period tamer, not strong enough to be used as an actual pad though (disclaimer ;) lol ). Thanks Influenster!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I used to use Carefree liners back in the day, but I stopped because I don't like the feel of any kind of extra padding down there.  When I received these, I honestly thought they'd be the same thing as what I've tried before.  I was pleasantly surprised that these are much thinner than the ones I've tried before.  I will not say that you can't feel these at all, because you can a little bit, but they are easy to forget they are there.  Not only are they much thinner, when you open the package, the sticky part is stuck to the inside of the wrapper, instead of having a separate backing sheet.  I though this was a nice touch and reduced on waste and steps to apply.  These also stay stuck on better than the thicker ones of times past.  I was able to wear one all day and it stayed in place.  As others have said, this product is not meant to replace tampons or pads during that time of the month, but I mostly like them during my period with a tampon to keep from staining my underwear due to leakage.  Also, I've like using these at the end of my period when I stop using tampons to catch any risidual leakage.  Overall, these have definitely earned a spot in my routine and I won't have to buy new underwear as often.  Because, girls, those things can get expensive, amiright?
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?