BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Katherine A.
Regardless of what these are, they are NOT appropriate for anyone who is sensitive to chemicals, perfumes and other odors. These have some kind of smell that gave me a headache the moment I took it out of the package. I could not use them at all.
Presley I.
I did not like these liners. The scent is unpleasant and they don't stick well. I received these for free.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Not a fan. I was hoping for better absorption than my experiences in the past this product really isn't for me. It feels on sanitary to let fluids collect between your legs on to something that's stuck to your panties. Even on the lightest of days it doesn't thrill me. I found that the absorbency was low. For me I would have to change the liner after every one or two drops which isn't cost-effective. If you think about it a woman isn't going to spot in 10 different places on her panties… So after A drop or two no more absorbency in that area so then you end up with liquid laying on the surface of your liner essentially you're sitting in your own discharge. This may work for someone who has a very thin flow but not for somebody who has a thicker flow or who clots. So my experience was negative I wouldn't buy this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a heavier flow or deals with clotting because it would end up not being cost-effective in the long run.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
I am a plus size girl. This will not work. It is way too small. I spot everywhere else other than on rhe liner. Do now recommend for plus size women. Nice packaging and great price but not worth it. #contest
Ady C.
Did not like at all! I was sensitive to the scent which is why i switched brands a year ago. It was not good for me down there. I instantly knew why. I tried them out for a day and i had to stop. Switched to different ones the next day and i was fine. I dont know how one can know ahead of time if you are allergic to stuff like this but if scented anything causes itchiness/discomfort, etc. dont use these.
Kaitlin W.
Maynardville, TN
I do not like these at all! The adhesive does not stick, it gets all jumbled up throughout the time I wore it, which wasn't very long. I have always used always liners and I will continue to. These are the worst I've ever used.totally dissatisfied!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like these and my number 1 reason, which is also the MOST IMPORTANT reason is that the adhesive sucks! It doesn't stay in place. Will not buy again, very disappointed
Nija H.
Received these complimentary in my voxbox. I am honestly not a fan, I have bought these myself in the past and the stickiness doesn't last even an hour before it's moving around which is uncomfortable. I like pantry liners on light days and these don't seem to be durable.
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
I was super excited when I received this product. It came just in time! I hate these liners they are really thin super short and don't even stick! If you're reading this, go with the u by kotex brand instead !
Jatavia B.
Bishop, GA
I don't use these because there to thin. But I would rarely wear one with an pad or tampon. I would get another type that's a little more thicker than this .
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?