BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Sunny P.
Springfield , OH
I actually owned these when I received a package for free in an influenster to review. I love these for a number of reasons but I particularly love them because they are convenient & discreet. Since my last child, I no longer need birth control pills which really helped regulate my flow. I now have spotting a few days after my period stops & these are great for that. They are also great if you suffer from light stress urinary incontinence. As a nurse I have recommended these to a number of my patients to help protect their clothes. Again, these are great!
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
The size of this product is good. Theyre very comfortable. My only problem is that the smell is super strong. This could be particularly bad for people with sensitive skin and i noticed the smell gave me a headache straight out of the package. I dont think i would consider buying these again. #LinerUp
Nicole P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I haven't used Carefree liners in years... The last time I bought Carefree liners, I bought scented ones, and they were TINY. I was shocked and a little worried whenever I received these, but I went with it. I actually needed one last night and today, and I have been thoroughly pleased with this product. Carefree has always been an affordable brand and I will definitely purchase again.
Julie K.
Kennesaw, GA
I've used this brand for years. I like how easy they are to take along in even the smallest of handbags. Thin and comfortable; I forget I have it there. These are a softer and more comfortable option than some of the generics - so they are affordable and good quality. I received a free sample pack from Influenster for review, but all opinions are 100% mine. I like this product a lot.
Veronica P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've been wearing these liners all day today, when my period is at its lightest, and I feel like they've done their job pretty well so far! I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the texture. They're a bit too cotton-feeling for me; I usually prefer a more smooth texture. I almost feel as though the cotton will peel off throughout the day. However, the absorbency has not let me down yet!
giselle p.
Waukegan, IL
What a great product this is. You can use care free liners in multiple ways. I always make sure to carry some in my purse just in case of anything. Another great thing I love about the carefree liners is that they are so very affordable. I really recommend every female to own carefree liners they will save you some embarrassing moments I guarantee you. Thanks to @Influenster I received this product in exchange for a review.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
These are every busy mommas best friend! Especially after you have two new ones along with toddlers! They're there for you when you need a little support to go a long way. Sometimes you just forget to even go to the bathroom, period (no pun intended.) Let alone freshen up... But when you have these, there is no need to worry! Great for those non period but still super hormonal days lol.
Celine V.
I was excited when I received these from influenster to try for free! I love liners because they're always handy. These are light weight and have a light fresh scent which I feel would help girls if they're having an insecure day, to feel more confident and secure with themselves to know they're protected!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I like these liners a lot! I use a menstrual cup, but I always like to be safe just in case it leaks. They are very affordable and easy to obtain. The only issue I have with these is that they don't like to stay put, especially when wearing underwear that is not 100% cotton. Overall, this is a nice product!
Sharon F.
Newton, KS
Going about my day I have lot of things on my mind. Keeping my underwear clean shouldn't be one of them. This does the job decently, creating a barrier between my underwear and my body. I have noticed however that throughout the day that sometimes the liner likes to bunch up, which can get pretty uncomfortable. The scent also can be a little off putting, but it is not overtly powerful. I definitely like the fact that I can slip one of these into practically anywhere, and no one be the wiser. I did receive a sample pack to test. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?