BY CAREFREE #4 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Stace P.
Stace P.
Farmingdale, NY
Carefree isn't my usual brand of liner that I get but I decided to try these for free. They weren't bad. They stayed very well without shifting (as this is an issue for me as I'm always on the go and constantly moving) and never leaked. They did make me feel fresh and never had that "uh oh" thought. They were in descents packaging that fit into my pocket and was pleasantly surprised. Would consider purchasing next time in at the store instead of my normal brand.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
So I normally use a Diva Cup and don't have much use for liners.  However, the Diva Cup does have a bit of a learning curve.  Carefree liners work great to help with the leaking that may happen during the first couple cycles using the cup.  I also like to keep feminine hygiene products in my guest bathrooms since you never know when your guests will need one and it avoids the awkward moment when they have to ask you for something.  I'm glad I have these liners to offer up now.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
St Petersburg, FL
This does help make me feel more fresh and clean throughout the day. Not just for menstral periods, but also for day to day moisture/sweating that can occur. I feel better having something there to guard my undies and be disposed of when necessary. Carefree liners are pretty absorbent and comfy. I really don't notice them there. They are a must have for me.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
I was extremely excited to get these as a free sample to test on myself and give to friends. I am an extremely active person and sometimes experience leakage even when wearing the largest Sport tampon because I will be running or biking for so long. for me these are perfect for the occasion. I would not wear in replace on tampons. I like the thin layer and it's not noticeable to the skin if placed right
Panina G.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
So these liners are amazing. I work out about 4 times a week and tend to sweat in all my lady areas lol. These liners keep me feeling dry and definitely help control odor. They are light weight and feel different from the liners I normally use. I also have the nexplanon birth control implant and spotting is one of the most common side effects. These liners and the Acti-fresh technology definitely makes me feel more confident when I'm working out and spotting at the same time.
Erika R.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
These liners are pretty amazing. You can't even tell they're there, yet they give you great protection. I use Mirena as birth control, and didn't have a period for 6 years because of it. Currently i started spotting lightly for a few days every month. Not enough to even wear a tampon (which was always my preferred method back when I used to have a full period). These pads work great to keep my underwear spot free, and I can't even tell they're there.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I received the following for free to sample but I am being honest in my review. I typically use instead softcups during the ~*main event*~ when it comes to my period but the last few days don't call for a cup so to stay fresh like in one of those commercials with the laughing ladies in white pants, I use carefree liners. The pack I was sent for a free trial will come in handy. You can't tell you're wearing one at all, but I feel better knowing my stupid expensive underwear won't have spots. Oh and if you're worried the small, thin pad will fall out of your underwear, don't. That thing is glued down. You're fine.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am IN LOVE with this new carefree line, so soft and thin, I always forget I am using them. Since I received them, I have been using them every single day and it makes feel so comfortable and secure on my private zone. It is just amazing. it always feels fresh ad the packaging is super girly and cute.
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
So I tried this and it is so much better than always pads. It feels so soft on my skin and there is no persperation, stays in place and this lets my body breathe without any odor. I have been using this for a few months and it is the only product I will buy for pads. The only thing I would like is if there were bigger packages woth more than 48. :)
Eden T.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I was excited to receive these in my Fierce VoxBox because I've used these liners before and I love them. I dont even notice that they're there because they're so thin and comfortable. Also theyre easy to take with you anywhere to have on deck because you never know when you might need them. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?