BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Ayannie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I am an Always girl, but decided to give these liners a try. They are super thin and easy to store in a makeup bag for on the go or in your purse. For me, they don't stay in place. I like the fact that they are unscented. I don't see myself buying these because they did not exceed my expectations. I will be giving them to a friend.
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
The Carefree Acti-Fresh pads are always a useful thing to have when you're a girl because hey, we all go through that time of the month! These pads are definitely not thick or big enough to wear for a long period of time or for a day where your flow is heavy. But, if your period is lighter or if you are just wanting some extra protection when wearing a tampon, these will do the trick! The pads are very light and comfortable and will not shift around. If you someone who uses pads rather than tampons, and have a lighter period, this will for sure be something you should check out.
Kinaisha R.
Saint Marys, GA
I have been using these liners for years. Pretty much the only brand that I know, trust, and love. I recently received a pack in my latest VoxBox. Which couldn't have been better timing because the a pack in my bathroom was running low. They are so inexpensive, usually about 50 cent or a dollar. I always grab two packs whenever I see them.
Jessica J.
Carefree has always been my go-to brand for liners, and the new Acti-Fresh ones are awesome! They help me stay "comfy" even if I'm working out, wearing leggings, or just sitting around. And, because they are neatly packed individually, they are PERFECT for traveling, keeping in your purse / backpack / car / anywhere! Bonus - they are super affordable, and you can find them just about anywhere!
Courtney M.
Cartersville, GA
These are great! I was excited to recove these in my box... and now that ive tried them... they will be something I buy! They are great to wear for those "inbetween" days of the wonderful monthly experience. I also wore them on my heavy days with a tampon... as sometimes you cant change often enough to avoid a little overflow. My only complaint is i wish they were a tad bit longer... but well worth the $$.
Allison B.
These are great for someone who has light spotting. As someone who consistently has a heavy flow throughout her period, these aren't great for me. I love these on the rare occasion that I have light spotting, however that is not often enough for me to consider repurchasing. I love that they stay in place, but sometimes I mess up the edges when peeling the wrapper off, which can be annoying, especially if I'm in a hurry. Overall, these are pretty good, I just have other products I like better. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster, all opinions are my own
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
I received these for free for testing purposes and I was so happy to receive them they day I got them I just ran out of the pack I had so they came just in time I use these all the time even when it isn't that time of the month they are so comfortable you can't even tells you are wearing them I like to keep these in my purse or car cause they are also perfect for those surprise days also when things what to come early or late!!!!
Lynnette W.
These are the best liners. They stay in place and are comfortable to wear. Despite the small size, I feel confident that they won't slip and will provide protection. The "acti-fresh" isn't just some heavy perfume to cover up, it has a very light scent but works. This is great protection in a small package.
Julie K.
Kennesaw, GA
I've used this brand for years. I like how easy they are to take along in even the smallest of handbags. Thin and comfortable; I forget I have it there. These are a softer and more comfortable option than some of the generics - so they are affordable and good quality. I received a free sample pack from Influenster for review, but all opinions are 100% mine. I like this product a lot.
giselle p.
Waukegan , IL
What a great product this is. You can use care free liners in multiple ways. I always make sure to carry some in my purse just in case of anything. Another great thing I love about the carefree liners is that they are so very affordable. I really recommend every female to own carefree liners they will save you some embarrassing moments I guarantee you. Thanks to @Influenster I received this product in exchange for a review.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?