BY CAREFREE #7 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Amber M.
Sebastian , FL
I loathe disposable feminine products, regardless of the claims I never feel "all day fresh." I would never recommend that someone wear this type of thing on a daily basis. I might suggest it for light menstrual flow days, or as a backup for a cup. But that's about it. It's a good price if you really need it and found in most retail stores. Maybe one of these national brands will get on the reusable pad bandwagon someday.
Meghan Sara K.
Brooklyn, NY
These aren't my usual choice of liners, so I was excited to try them in the Fierce VoxBox, and I was delightfully surprised! They're quite narrow and small but they stay PUT. They're a little thicker but that translates to being more absorbent. They aren't irritating to my skin, and I'm not "aware" of them throughout the day. These are quite comfortable and they don't have a cloying "fresh fresh fresh omg fresh" smell to them either. I like that!
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I was happy when I got these for free in my voxbox because I was actually wanting to try something new and this was a great option. I used this product daily and I liked them because they are small and thin. This product is not expensive and can be found anywhere which is nice. I will not be repurchasing these because I personally don't have a need for them but I would suggest them for someone who is looking for a product like them.
Cynthia P.
Princeton, KY
I've looked for a while and tried so many different liners to find one that was comfortable to wear but still have me the protection I needed and I found that in Carefree liners! I received a complimentary sample of Carefree liners from Influenster in my Fierce VoxBox and I was amazed when I tried them! I would highly recommend them! They are awesome!
#contest #free #Influenster #FierceVoxBox #carefreeliners
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I normally haven't been known to use liners often, but I think that has now changed after using these liners! I can't even feel them when they are on. I love that they are thin and you can easily fit these into your purse, no problems! These absorb really well and leave no weird odors like some I have used in the past. I highly highly recommend this product. Once I run out of this package I know I will be buying more.
Shelby G.
I used to always double my protection - tampon and pads. However, once I got to college, I started only wearing tampons because I realized I hated the feeling of bulkiness down "there." The problem with that though, is sometimes I would have leak-age that would ruin my underwear. These Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners changed everything! They are not at all bulky, and in fact, I don't even notice they are there. I will definitely be starting to go back to double-protection, especially on heavier days. So glad I got a chance to try these so that my issues are solved!
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I must say, I thought a liner was a liner but these are great! It fit perfectly in multiple styles of panties, no bunching, and stayed perfectly in place. I definitely could not tell I had a liner on. I even was able to use for a high intensity cardio class and spin class! I received these complimentary for my review.
Osaro O.
Columbus, OH
These are great for on the go! I find these helpful due to their thin yet absorbent design. These are definitely a go to when I'm on the go and pop into the store to grab some extra coverage. The only negative thing is depending on the underwear material I wear, sometimes they may shift from where they were originally placed. But cotton undergarments and the "seamless" style work fantastic with these!
Ayannie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I am an Always girl, but decided to give these liners a try. They are super thin and easy to store in a makeup bag for on the go or in your purse. For me, they don't stay in place. I like the fact that they are unscented. I don't see myself buying these because they did not exceed my expectations. I will be giving them to a friend.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
I really like these liners. They are very thin and have a barely there feeling which is the whole point. I normally wear liners on a everyday basis so it was great to try some new ones! They are surprisingly absorbent for how thin they are. The shape of them are perfect and the adhesive sticks well, keeping them in place all day. Overall i would recommend these and will purchase after i run out!!
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?