BY CAREFREE #4 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Becky D.
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
I received these as part of the Fierce VoxBox (complimentary) and boy, excited is an understatement. I live by liners. I love them. These (unscented) Carefree ones are perfect for the end of the road/last days/not heavy enough for a full blown pad or tampon-type of period (or, like other reviewers have mentioned, they'd be good if you experience discharge). They are thin, discreet (hello leggings!), and would definitely purchase in the future!
Sedia M.
Sedia M.
Hamilton, NJ
First I would like to thank Influenster and Carefree for sending me these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners at the perfect time !! I have used carefree products before but I haven't used liners in quite a while and receiving these reminded me why they are so essential. These liners in particular are great for when you're spotting or to use while wearing a tampon to protect your underwear. Pads can be bulky and annoying so on days where you just need a little protection these are great and "barely there".
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Carefree Acti-Fresh liners are not the best liners I have ever used but they are good. They are easy to apply and very similar to products I have used in the past . I use liners everyday to keep freak and the reason I appreciate these so much is because they have certain ingredients to keep you fresh all day. I got these free from influenster in my voxbox, but I would purchase them in stores sometime soon seeing that they are very affordable compared to the ones I've been getting.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I received these complimentary to try with my Voxbox, although I have used them before and they are usually my go-to choice. These are thin and comfortable and easy to use. They also are inexpensive which is a plus. Compared to some other brands, these don't cut into the sides of your legs like some others do with rough edges. There is another brand I've tried that are slightly more absorbent, but all in all this is what I usually use. Carefree overall is the brand I tend to go with.
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the Acti-Fresh liners compared to the Carefree Original liners, which I deem a pretty standard liner.

This liner is a step above other individually packaged liners, like Always Ultra Thins and Kotex barely there, as the Acti-Fresh liner has more absorbent material than the other two. I would trust this over the other two brands when wearing a tampon.

Definitely will purchase again!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just received these complimentary from Influenster in my fierce voxbox! These are just something that every girl needs to have on hand! They are great to wear if you use tampons instead of pads, just for some extra backup. They are also great for right after your period when you just have some spotting. These were amazing when I was pregnant! They are very thin, it almost feels like you don't even have them on. They also smell fresh. Great product and I will continue to use them.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always liked to the Carefree brand even from the first day that I started my period. They have a great absorbency and really don't feel too heavy. The actor fresh keeps me from feeling what sticky or any of those other nasty feelings you can get with a regular pad. I really enjoy them and there's not much else I can say cuz I just that good. I would highly recommend think they're great for anyone first starting out or who's had this going on for a long time like me.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a brand that has always been my go-to for liners. For right before or after your period, or for maximum support as a safety fail for a tampon, these are great. They are narrow enough that they don't spill over your underwear, but are still big enough for coverage. They have a super light but slight flowery smell. They're small and compact making them great to tuck away in a purse, backpack, or even a pocket. If you need a liner, these are the ones, for a reasonable price too.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Small, compact, and fits easily in any purse, or bag. I usually see these at any drug store, riteaid, cvs, walgreens, duane reade and they usually go for really cheap. I usually like my pantiliners super thin, just because I wear them on my light days and I don't like to feel like I'm wearing them. Do wear them with briefs or underwear that have a bit more coverage because they really don't work well with thongs. They're good for their price, but I like my pantiliners thin and I usually opt for the Kotex ones or always ultra thin pantiliner. However, I do recommend these for the days when you're running late for work or school and you've already left the house, and mother nature decides to call.

Disclaimer:
I got these for free from Influenster's Fierce voxbox for testing purposes, but the opinions are my own
Rocelle R.
Rocelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was sent the Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners from Influenster in my #fiercevoxbox for free!! I've used them tons before though because my Mom always had them lying around the bathroom. They work well for everyday use but not alone. I use them for when I have a tampon in and don't want my tampon to bleed through to my underwear, just as an extra precaution. Thank you Influenster for sending this!!
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?