BY CAREFREE #2 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Katy B.
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
So...I'm a re-believer (I think I just made that word up)!! I used to wear liners way back in the day and stopped because I haven't given it much thought from my younger years. When I received these from Influenster to try, complimentary, I was skeptical. I am, however, SO EXCITED for these and will continue wearing them. I LOVE how they stay put and conform to the garments I wear. I feel good knowing I have the right amount of coverage down there and they're so comfortable that I don't even realize I'm wearing one. 10/10 will recommend all of the time!
Felicia Z.
Felicia Z.
Roswell, GA
I have been using Carefree liners for years, so I was happy to see a packet in my first package from Influenster. It was great to receive a complimentary sample for a product that I already use and could easily write a review. I always purchase these liners because they are discreetly packaged, contour to my body, and meet my everyday needs. I highly recommend picking up a package on your next shopping trip. You won't be disappointed.
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I recieved this in my fierce voxbox for an honest review.
I've never really been a big fan of pantiliners it's just never really been my thing. However I did try them out just to see how they would feel and they are pretty comfortable the aren't very noticeable at least when I tried them so that's always good I don't like feeling like I have a diaper on lol they come in a package of 20 which I still have a lot left and I do like that they are unscented and overall they are pretty good product
LaTaya N.
LaTaya N.
I love trying new products and I am glad I was able to try these. I typically do not get a period and if I do I don't get a super heavy one. I have health problems that cause me to not have a frequent one and I get UTI's easy so I would prefer to stay away from tampons as much as possible. These are great because they are just a thin liner to help me on the times I do have a light flow but also easily able to be discreet. I only wear thongs and cheeky underwear and these actually worked for me. I love that they come in small packages because I don't need them all the time.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
I usually use liners while on my period to catch any leaks and to use on my very beginning or very end.  When I received these I thought the packaging looked kind of large so I was nervous they would be too thick to be a liner.  Thankfully, when I opened one and used it, I realized how thin but absorbent it actually was.  I was able to use it with a tampon in case of any leaks, but on the last two days of my period, it was actually thick enough to catch what spotting I had.  It was definitely thicker than the other brand of liners I used before, but still thin enough to not really notice I was wearing it.  The only thing I didn't love was how much packaging came with each liner, it definitely creates a lot more waste than necessary.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rochester , NY
I was really excited to receive these to review. I don't personally use pads, but my tween daughter is anticipating getting her period any day now LOL and she wanted something to keep in her dance bag (she is there 20-30 hours a week!) in case she gets her period at dance. These were exactly what we were looking for, something not too thick, easy to use and she can have on hand for The Big Moment. She hasn't used them yet for me to say how they were in reality, but she feels so much better being prepared and having them on hand!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use this brand when I first got my period, 10 almost 11 years ago. I stopped using them for the Always brand. However, I was glad to receive them in my box to try out. I like the fact that it seemed to stay put, no creases and it did not crumble up (it's so annoying when they do!). My favorite thing however, is the fact that I could smell no odor. I know I can't be the only one that when they are on/ending their period there's that certain smell--well I didn't experience that odor with these. Great product overall!
Genessis S.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
Thank you so much influenster came through with these carefree pads they're really helpful I usually use the always thin I don't know why they're not even that great but the Carefree pads they're comfortable thicker and I think they last longer and I noticed that it's a little bit bigger than always thin pads what age everybody knows that these are very important no matter what brand they are long as they get the job done right lol
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Mohnton, PA
I always wear liners when it is that time of the month. So when I saw their liners in my VoxBox I was very excited to try something new.

They are great in terms of absorbency, but they do not stick very well to my panties. They bunch up and do not stay in place compared to many different brands that I have used. I thought the first time it happened I just did not put it in a position that was ideal, but after multiple times it kept bunching.

Again, the absorbency is great but they bunch during use.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
I received this as a complementary product from Influenster for testing purposes, and Im so glad I did I recently ran out and was going to buy more when I received this in the mail. I love this product it is so easy to use and so lightweight, you can not even notice you have them on. These are even great to wear with tampons, I love taking these on the go! These are essential for every women!
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?