BY CAREFREE #8 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this brand when I first got my period, 10 almost 11 years ago. I stopped using them for the Always brand. However, I was glad to receive them in my box to try out. I like the fact that it seemed to stay put, no creases and it did not crumble up (it's so annoying when they do!). My favorite thing however, is the fact that I could smell no odor. I know I can't be the only one that when they are on/ending their period there's that certain smell--well I didn't experience that odor with these. Great product overall!
Alisha B.
Mohnton, PA
I always wear liners when it is that time of the month. So when I saw their liners in my VoxBox I was very excited to try something new.

They are great in terms of absorbency, but they do not stick very well to my panties. They bunch up and do not stay in place compared to many different brands that I have used. I thought the first time it happened I just did not put it in a position that was ideal, but after multiple times it kept bunching.

Again, the absorbency is great but they bunch during use.
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
I received this as a complementary product from Influenster for testing purposes, and Im so glad I did I recently ran out and was going to buy more when I received this in the mail. I love this product it is so easy to use and so lightweight, you can not even notice you have them on. These are even great to wear with tampons, I love taking these on the go! These are essential for every women!
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
I received these as part of the Fierce VoxBox (complimentary) and boy, excited is an understatement. I live by liners. I love them. These (unscented) Carefree ones are perfect for the end of the road/last days/not heavy enough for a full blown pad or tampon-type of period (or, like other reviewers have mentioned, they'd be good if you experience discharge). They are thin, discreet (hello leggings!), and would definitely purchase in the future!
Sedia M.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
First I would like to thank Influenster and Carefree for sending me these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners at the perfect time !! I have used carefree products before but I haven't used liners in quite a while and receiving these reminded me why they are so essential. These liners in particular are great for when you're spotting or to use while wearing a tampon to protect your underwear. Pads can be bulky and annoying so on days where you just need a little protection these are great and "barely there".
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Carefree Acti-Fresh liners are not the best liners I have ever used but they are good. They are easy to apply and very similar to products I have used in the past . I use liners everyday to keep freak and the reason I appreciate these so much is because they have certain ingredients to keep you fresh all day. I got these free from influenster in my voxbox, but I would purchase them in stores sometime soon seeing that they are very affordable compared to the ones I've been getting.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I received these complimentary to try with my Voxbox, although I have used them before and they are usually my go-to choice. These are thin and comfortable and easy to use. They also are inexpensive which is a plus. Compared to some other brands, these don't cut into the sides of your legs like some others do with rough edges. There is another brand I've tried that are slightly more absorbent, but all in all this is what I usually use. Carefree overall is the brand I tend to go with.
Elsie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the Acti-Fresh liners compared to the Carefree Original liners, which I deem a pretty standard liner.

This liner is a step above other individually packaged liners, like Always Ultra Thins and Kotex barely there, as the Acti-Fresh liner has more absorbent material than the other two. I would trust this over the other two brands when wearing a tampon.

Definitely will purchase again!
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just received these complimentary from Influenster in my fierce voxbox! These are just something that every girl needs to have on hand! They are great to wear if you use tampons instead of pads, just for some extra backup. They are also great for right after your period when you just have some spotting. These were amazing when I was pregnant! They are very thin, it almost feels like you don't even have them on. They also smell fresh. Great product and I will continue to use them.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a brand that has always been my go-to for liners. For right before or after your period, or for maximum support as a safety fail for a tampon, these are great. They are narrow enough that they don't spill over your underwear, but are still big enough for coverage. They have a super light but slight flowery smell. They're small and compact making them great to tuck away in a purse, backpack, or even a pocket. If you need a liner, these are the ones, for a reasonable price too.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?