BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Sharon T.
Carefree liners are my all-time favorite pantyliners. Acti-Fresh, in particular, because it is double-layered, yet light and will keep your lady parts feeling fresh and unbothered—you will probably even forget that it's there because you won't feel a thing! I've been using these for as long as I've had my period and they stick to your underwear very well and are easy to peel off. They are also great for very light spotting since they have an extra layer and are of good quality. My one complaint is the cheap packaging that makes it too easy to detach and open, especially if you just toss them in your bag; packaging is definitely not messy people-friendly.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Carefree Acti-Fresh liners are not the best liners I have ever used but they are good. They are easy to apply and very similar to products I have used in the past . I use liners everyday to keep freak and the reason I appreciate these so much is because they have certain ingredients to keep you fresh all day. I got these free from influenster in my voxbox, but I would purchase them in stores sometime soon seeing that they are very affordable compared to the ones I've been getting.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I received these complimentary to try with my Voxbox, although I have used them before and they are usually my go-to choice. These are thin and comfortable and easy to use. They also are inexpensive which is a plus. Compared to some other brands, these don't cut into the sides of your legs like some others do with rough edges. There is another brand I've tried that are slightly more absorbent, but all in all this is what I usually use. Carefree overall is the brand I tend to go with.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just received these complimentary from Influenster in my fierce voxbox! These are just something that every girl needs to have on hand! They are great to wear if you use tampons instead of pads, just for some extra backup. They are also great for right after your period when you just have some spotting. These were amazing when I was pregnant! They are very thin, it almost feels like you don't even have them on. They also smell fresh. Great product and I will continue to use them.
Stace P.
Farmingdale, NY
Carefree isn't my usual brand of liner that I get but I decided to try these for free. They weren't bad. They stayed very well without shifting (as this is an issue for me as I'm always on the go and constantly moving) and never leaked. They did make me feel fresh and never had that "uh oh" thought. They were in descents packaging that fit into my pocket and was pleasantly surprised. Would consider purchasing next time in at the store instead of my normal brand.
Rocelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was sent the Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners from Influenster in my #fiercevoxbox for free!! I've used them tons before though because my Mom always had them lying around the bathroom. They work well for everyday use but not alone. I use them for when I have a tampon in and don't want my tampon to bleed through to my underwear, just as an extra precaution. Thank you Influenster for sending this!!
Rebecca L.
St Petersburg, FL
This does help make me feel more fresh and clean throughout the day. Not just for menstral periods, but also for day to day moisture/sweating that can occur. I feel better having something there to guard my undies and be disposed of when necessary. Carefree liners are pretty absorbent and comfy. I really don't notice them there. They are a must have for me.
Stephanie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the following for free to sample but I am being honest in my review. I typically use instead softcups during the ~*main event*~ when it comes to my period but the last few days don't call for a cup so to stay fresh like in one of those commercials with the laughing ladies in white pants, I use carefree liners. The pack I was sent for a free trial will come in handy. You can't tell you're wearing one at all, but I feel better knowing my stupid expensive underwear won't have spots. Oh and if you're worried the small, thin pad will fall out of your underwear, don't. That thing is glued down. You're fine.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I normally use a Diva Cup and don't have much use for liners.  However, the Diva Cup does have a bit of a learning curve.  Carefree liners work great to help with the leaking that may happen during the first couple cycles using the cup.  I also like to keep feminine hygiene products in my guest bathrooms since you never know when your guests will need one and it avoids the awkward moment when they have to ask you for something.  I'm glad I have these liners to offer up now.
Natalia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am IN LOVE with this new carefree line, so soft and thin, I always forget I am using them. Since I received them, I have been using them every single day and it makes feel so comfortable and secure on my private zone. It is just amazing. it always feels fresh ad the packaging is super girly and cute.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?