BY CAREFREE #4 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
While I had received these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners complimentary for testing and review purposes, this is a product that I had already continuously purchased for my "everyday use" routine. These liners are lightweight and easy to use for those mornings that you wake up and want to either (A) keep that area fresh or (B) use for the end of a woman's monthly visit. I have used these liners countless of times between the scenarios mentioned above as well as even for when I'm running half marathon races & am looking for something a little extra to help absorb any sweat that occurs in those areas. These liners do have a little bit of a scent to them at times which is very "fresh" and "powdery" but overall, isn't too overwhelming for those with sensitive noses. I have never had any irritation or rash occur when wearing these liners and am an avid fan for life of these liners which stay with me in my handbag, my "on the go" makeup bag, my daily gym bag, and even at my office desk at work for those "just in case" situations. Overall, I greatly enjoy this product and always recommend to anyone that asks!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I used to use Carefree liners back in the day, but I stopped because I don't like the feel of any kind of extra padding down there.  When I received these, I honestly thought they'd be the same thing as what I've tried before.  I was pleasantly surprised that these are much thinner than the ones I've tried before.  I will not say that you can't feel these at all, because you can a little bit, but they are easy to forget they are there.  Not only are they much thinner, when you open the package, the sticky part is stuck to the inside of the wrapper, instead of having a separate backing sheet.  I though this was a nice touch and reduced on waste and steps to apply.  These also stay stuck on better than the thicker ones of times past.  I was able to wear one all day and it stayed in place.  As others have said, this product is not meant to replace tampons or pads during that time of the month, but I mostly like them during my period with a tampon to keep from staining my underwear due to leakage.  Also, I've like using these at the end of my period when I stop using tampons to catch any risidual leakage.  Overall, these have definitely earned a spot in my routine and I won't have to buy new underwear as often.  Because, girls, those things can get expensive, amiright?
Renay P.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
These are helpful to me on those days when I need a little added protection. I don't wear them everyday, but when I need them they get the job done. I wore one to the Renaissance festival since I had my period and knew I wouldnt be able to change my tampon in a port-a-potty very well. Plus, I dont know if anyone dresses the part when they go to the festival, but my medieval dress weighs about 10 pounds so navigating a tiny, stinky potty is near impossible without the added stress of how to change out a tampon! These liners came just in time for me to put them through hours of walking and 2 bathroom breaks. These added the extra protection I needed from my tampon being pushed to its limits that day. Thanks to these liners, my undies where not ruined! My only complaint would be that it did bunch a bit but it is most likely due to me being a fluffy gal.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I received these complimentary to test and share my opinion, and I'm glad I did!
They are so soft & thin that I SWEAR you cannot even feel them! I've mostly used Always liners and those compared to the Carefree are large, bulky & itchy.
I was sampling these liners just for everyday use, not during that time, but they DEFINITELY stand up to their all day freshness claim! I have a tendency to sweat, especially when sitting for long periods. I wore these on a day I went to the movies twice and on a day I sat 6 hours while my bf was tattooed!! My undercarriage stayed dry and comfortable all day .. These are game changers for me!
They do claim odor nuetralizers, and granted these liners are very small, but I did still notice that on a small scale. Not a deal breaker, I'm sure a heavier product would eliminate that too
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I received these Carefree Acti-Fresh liner complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes. I like that these liners are portable, small, and are easy enough to fit in a discreet pocket of your purse or bag. These liners are thin and flexible which make them comfortable to wear and do whatever you need to work in. Additionally, these liners are very absorbent and leave you feeling dry even if they are a little saturated. There is a subtle scent that I noticed which allows you to feel confident enough to take on your day. These also adhere and stay in place pretty well. I wish these liners were a little longer. I sometimes notice that it won't catch leaks in a certain spot if I am sitting or standing. Sometimes the liners are just not long enough to catch the leak. One suggestion I have is to offer liners that are longer to ensure that more leaks are caught.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA

I received the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners in my Fierce VoxBox, and I couldn't be happier. I have purchased these liners before and was happy to be able to officially "review" them. I hate the feel of a bulky pad, (they often feel like a diaper, and sometimes irritate my bottom!) so these liners are a great way to double up when you are wearing a tampon and unsure if that will be enough to protect you for the day.
We all have done the, "Is there anything on my pants" twist and turn dance with our girlfriends while out at some point or another, and these help to keep that at bay. I've also used these when I feel that my period is around the corner because you never quite know when aunt flow will creep up on you. It helps to keep a few in your purse/ car just in case you find yourself or a friend in need of emergency backup. Carefree Acti Fresh liners - jean saver, period tamer, not strong enough to be used as an actual pad though (disclaimer ;) lol ). Thanks Influenster!
Buffy A.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
So very grateful to have received this via Influenster's Fierce Voxbox! Let me tell you ladies, these are so underrated. These liners are comfortable and shape to the underwear lining perfectly. These are NOT here to replace pads or tampons, but to help you before and after your period (or during too, I'll explain). I love these for everyday because they are affordable and light. I like to use them so incase my period surprises me earlier than expected, I don't have to ruin a perfectly good pair of panties. It's also great for post period so that you can combat spotting. Although, I like to use tampons, and I also wear liners just in case my flow is heavier than normal the liner will catch that. Plus, it's also great for girls who discharge heavily (no negative comments please, discharge is natural and signifies a healthy vagina.) #educateyoself
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
I rarely use liners, even though they would be very beneficial to me. The reason is because they are usually uncomfortable, itchy, over all they just don't feel right. However, these are fantastic. I received them just at the right time. For two days I used them at the tail end of my period. They worked amazing and were comfortable to were. The next two days I used them for my moisture issue due to bladder leaks. They also were amazing for this as well! I have 13 left and intend on buying more when they are gone. One lasts as little as 3 hours and as long as 6 hours depending on how heavy your spotting is or how much your bladder leaks.

They are soft, easy to apply, come in cute packaging, and do their job!

•I received free for my honest opinion.•
Angel F.
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using U by Kotex for sanitary pads, tampons, and pantyliners because I really like that Kotex offers the "thin" type and its the greatest thing. I got this as one of the products on my Fierce VoxBox for free for trying purposes. I was actually quite surprised that I like it even though its thicker than what i'm used to. Even though they're a bit thicker compare to U by Kotex, i can barely feel them which is great because that's what I always look for on pantyliners and I feel like they last longer than Kotex since they're bigger and a bit longer which is a plus because it definitely helps make me feel fresh down there and not having to worry changing to a new one anytime soon. I would definitely buy them again in the future.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Amherst, NY
Liners are meant to be exactly that, just a liner. You cannot expect these to hold a lot of liquid or be a catch all...but are great for protecting your underwear/panties from leaks when you use tampons or just in general. I do wish they came in a thong shape! The thin liner and package are easy to put in a purse or keep in a pocket discreetly. I prefer the unscented! I don't love the idea of chemicals or fragrance being used on personal items. Something else is that the wrapper is quiet, it doesn't sound like you are unwrapping a chip bag or candy at the movies. I do recommend these to anyone that would like a little more protection from leaks. I'll continue to use these and recommend them for anyone regardless of their lifestyle and activity level. They are perfect for sitting while in the office, or a during a workout at the gym. I did receive this for free from Influenster's Fierce VoxBox for testing purposes; anything stated above is my own opinion of the product, and any reference to personal items or use is entirely up to your interpretation.
cathy l.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?