BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Beky B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fast service . Package was perfect and i'm satisfied.Exactly what I expected. I received the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners in my Fierce VoxBox, and I couldn't be happier. I have purchased these liners before and was happy to be able to officially "review" them. I hate the feel of a bulky pad, (they often feel like a diaper, and sometimes irritate my bottom!) so these liners are a great way to double up when you are wearing a tampon and unsure if that will be enough to protect you for the day.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using the Carefree Acti-Fresh that I received free for testing in my fierce voxbox and I love these liners, I don't like many other liner brands out there because theyre just not as thin and if they are they don't work as well but these work so well. I love how thin they're and how fresh the make me feel. I highly recommend and would buy these again. these liners are so thin I forget im wearing them. I gave a few to my friends teen daughter and she feels much more convenient wearing these liners
Tiffany O.
Hialeah, FL
These are great pantiliners, and one of my go to brands for my in-between days. They also work well as extra protection and security when you find yourself needing that extra layer of protection when you wear tampons.
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
I don't use these for the usual reason. I have a great makeup hack I use then for. I loathe fallout! The aging skin under my eyes really doesn't need anymore pulling at it. Gravity has got that covered! So this idea has become my new bff. You just cut off a corner of the Carefree Acti-Fresh liner and it sticks right under your eye. When you're done it gently comes off. Do you look funny? No! You look awesome! Or at least I think I do. Trust me when I say it works!

Thanks so much to @Influenster for this free product in my #fiercevoxbox
Ana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked these liners. I typically use liners every day to catch the sneeze that gets a little out of control and just generally staying fresh. These are small enough that they don't feel like a giant diaper or pad, but absorbent enough to do the job. I'd definitely recommend them, especially because there are regularly coupons and other promos directly on the Carefree website! The packaging is also really great how they're individually wrapped so you can throw one in your purse and totally be discrete. I got these complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster, but I'd definitely purchase them myself as well!
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Estos son útiles para mí en esos días cuando necesito un poco de protección. No llevo ellos todos los días, pero cuando los necesito que hacer el trabajo. Yo llevaba uno al festival del renacimiento desde que tuve mi período y sabía que no sería capaz de cambiar mi tampón en un un baño portátil muy bien. Además, no sé si alguien se viste la parte cuando van a la fiesta, pero mi vestido medieval pesa alrededor de 10 libras por lo que la navegación de un baño pequeño, apestoso es casi imposible sin el estrés añadido de cómo cambiar un tampón! Estos revestimientos llegaron justo a tiempo para que las ponga a través de horas de caminata y 2 para ir al baño. Estos añaden la protección adicional que necesitaba de mi tampón ser empujado a sus límites de ese día.
Myisha S.
I was glad to recieve this in my vox box because i needed some more. I am a frequent buyer of Care free but i never get body shape. However body shape wasnt as bad as i thought. It protected during the end of my cycle and I could barely feel it was there. The order nuetralizers were nice because i couldnt smell it. I personally dont like perfume in that area but this one wasnt bad. I would definitely buy this product. I recieved it however for free for testing purposes.
Manda S.
Im a heavy girl with a heavy flow so these were not quite for me. Even with a tampon these were so thin, they bunched when i wore then and still created leakage issues. I suppose if your weight is in a normal range this may not be a problem but for me it wasnt what i would look for again. Buttt beside that the scent was pleasant and not too stronge, the absorbancy was descent and the light weight feel and appearance would be great for leggings or skin tight pants
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners complementary, free of charge to try, and review. I tried these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners, I thought they would be like any other pantyliner...but I was wrong. They're definitely a new go-to. As far as comfortablility and performance, they conform to my body, they don't shift around, yet, they're durable enough to keep me feeling fresh, regardless of my day's schedule. I'll definitely continue to use these and recommend them for anyone, regardless of their lifestyle. They're perfect for sitting in the office all day, or a tough workout at the gym.
Lea M.
I normally use Always products but since I got these in my Fierce VoxBox i figured id use them. First off - they have a clean scent to them even though theyre unscented. I normally hate any scent only because I feel like its a quicker way to an infection, but it wasnt bad. They are super comfortable and dont tear apart like other liners after use. I wish the actually padding filled the whole liner, but otherwise I felt super comfy and confident throughout the day. I personally wear liners everyday so these are definitely now part of a daily regime for me!
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?

back