BY CAREFREE #7 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners complementary, free of charge to try, and review. I tried these Carefree Acti-Fresh pantyliners, I thought they would be like any other pantyliner...but I was wrong. They're definitely a new go-to. As far as comfortablility and performance, they conform to my body, they don't shift around, yet, they're durable enough to keep me feeling fresh, regardless of my day's schedule. I'll definitely continue to use these and recommend them for anyone, regardless of their lifestyle. They're perfect for sitting in the office all day, or a tough workout at the gym.
Nicole B.
Silverton, OR
I don't use these for the usual reason. I have a great makeup hack I use then for. I loathe fallout! The aging skin under my eyes really doesn't need anymore pulling at it. Gravity has got that covered! So this idea has become my new bff. You just cut off a corner of the Carefree Acti-Fresh liner and it sticks right under your eye. When you're done it gently comes off. Do you look funny? No! You look awesome! Or at least I think I do. Trust me when I say it works!

Thanks so much to @Influenster for this free product in my #fiercevoxbox
Ana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked these liners. I typically use liners every day to catch the sneeze that gets a little out of control and just generally staying fresh. These are small enough that they don't feel like a giant diaper or pad, but absorbent enough to do the job. I'd definitely recommend them, especially because there are regularly coupons and other promos directly on the Carefree website! The packaging is also really great how they're individually wrapped so you can throw one in your purse and totally be discrete. I got these complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster, but I'd definitely purchase them myself as well!
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
The biggest problem I have with liners are that they're uncomfortable and don't stay in place. But not the carefree liners! They're very comfortable and they don't move or slide around. They're light, thin and just the perfect size. You really can't tell it's there! I love how they're scented too. All my feminine products, I always make sure to use the scented versions.
I live in Vegas so I wore one for extra protection as I went out and did a lot of walking out on the strip. And it didn't move around or anything. It was very comfortable. I highly recommend!

I received this product in my Fierce Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Estos son útiles para mí en esos días cuando necesito un poco de protección. No llevo ellos todos los días, pero cuando los necesito que hacer el trabajo. Yo llevaba uno al festival del renacimiento desde que tuve mi período y sabía que no sería capaz de cambiar mi tampón en un un baño portátil muy bien. Además, no sé si alguien se viste la parte cuando van a la fiesta, pero mi vestido medieval pesa alrededor de 10 libras por lo que la navegación de un baño pequeño, apestoso es casi imposible sin el estrés añadido de cómo cambiar un tampón! Estos revestimientos llegaron justo a tiempo para que las ponga a través de horas de caminata y 2 para ir al baño. Estos añaden la protección adicional que necesitaba de mi tampón ser empujado a sus límites de ese día.
Myisha S.
I was glad to recieve this in my vox box because i needed some more. I am a frequent buyer of Care free but i never get body shape. However body shape wasnt as bad as i thought. It protected during the end of my cycle and I could barely feel it was there. The order nuetralizers were nice because i couldnt smell it. I personally dont like perfume in that area but this one wasnt bad. I would definitely buy this product. I recieved it however for free for testing purposes.
Manda S.
Im a heavy girl with a heavy flow so these were not quite for me. Even with a tampon these were so thin, they bunched when i wore then and still created leakage issues. I suppose if your weight is in a normal range this may not be a problem but for me it wasnt what i would look for again. Buttt beside that the scent was pleasant and not too stronge, the absorbancy was descent and the light weight feel and appearance would be great for leggings or skin tight pants
Halle B.
Austin, TX
So I'm trying these out from my Fierce Box and I gotta say they aren't bad. I don't usually where liners as I get really sweaty very fast and too many layers and padding down there cause worse orders, rashes, and more. However, these are light and small and for extra protection on more of my heavier days they aren't terrible! I still don't recommend if you are like me and sweat easily, but if you are worried about leakage at all, these might be the perfect fit. They hold just enough until you can get to a bathroom. Don't wait too long - I tested that out and it doesn't look like it would hold more than 2 hours of leakage on my heaviest day ( which looks like 1 Tampon every hour). Overall, I'm highly surprised and will keep them in my stock at home. *I received these complimentary to review the products.*
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
I really like these because they are so thin and light, definitely less noticeable than other liners I have used in the past. I did receive this product complimentary and I'm so excited that I did. These are great to have around in case of emergency or if your period surprises you!! This product will keep you feeling fresh, the only downside is that I get really heavy periods sometimes so they would be super effective for absorbing lots of blood.
Arvetta F.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
On heavy days - I love to have a little extra support and coverage: something thin and efficient. CareFree liners will give you just that - efficiency and extra coverage. They are well made, thin and comfortable. Easy to conceal and carry in your bag or purse. You can't go wrong with them! Although, I recieved this product free for reviewing purposes: all the above opinions and experiences are my own. @carefree @influenster #linedup #contest
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?