BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
These are my favorite liners. They are comfortable and super affordable. They are in a discrete package and are easy to conceal. I use this when i start spotting or when my period is about to finish. I would definitely recommend these. They stay in place and I feel are more comfortable and provide a bit more coverage than the always brand liners.
Dee T.
Vallejo, CA
These are my favorite liners for everyday wear. They stick in place all day and I never have to worry about it coming undone. What I like most is the fact that these are super thin which is perfect if you wear them before your period. Highly recommend. These are my favorite.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of time without using this brand but I must say that it is one of my favorites for newspapers. It is very comfortable, soft, and although some do not mind the smell is nice! I like it because it makes you feel cleaner and drier during the day, which I like very much. recommended
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
These are great for the beginning and end of the menstrual cycle as well as for spotting.  These are very discreet pads and are easy to tuck away in your purse and get the job done. I usually wear these for back up when I'm in the middle of a heavy flow day.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
I wear these pretty much every day because I like feeling fresh, clean & dry! I don't even feel these when I'm wearing them and they don't show through my pants. I also love that they're unscented! I'm never without these and really don't ever buy other brands!
Arlensiu G.
Milwaukee, WI
This are the best ones ever! I have used them now for about 8 years (ever since I needed them). I like how soft they are and also the smell they provide. They come in handy for my purse too, so I can take them anywhere. I would highly recommended to others.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Carefree Acti Fresh liners are my go to liners to wear every day! They are small and compact making them easy to tuck away in my purse and also have a nice fresh scent! I use them daily to stay nice and fresh throughout my day!
Sasha K.
While I had received these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners complimentary for testing and review purposes, this is a product that I had already continuously purchased for my "everyday use" routine. These liners are lightweight and easy to use for those mornings that you wake up and want to either (A) keep that area fresh or (B) use for the end of a woman's monthly visit. I have used these liners countless of times between the scenarios mentioned above as well as even for when I'm running half marathon races & am looking for something a little extra to help absorb any sweat that occurs in those areas. These liners do have a little bit of a scent to them at times which is very "fresh" and "powdery" but overall, isn't too overwhelming for those with sensitive noses. I have never had any irritation or rash occur when wearing these liners and am an avid fan for life of these liners which stay with me in my handbag, my "on the go" makeup bag, my daily gym bag, and even at my office desk at work for those "just in case" situations. Overall, I greatly enjoy this product and always recommend to anyone that asks!
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Not a fan. I was hoping for better absorption than my experiences in the past this product really isn't for me. It feels on sanitary to let fluids collect between your legs on to something that's stuck to your panties. Even on the lightest of days it doesn't thrill me. I found that the absorbency was low. For me I would have to change the liner after every one or two drops which isn't cost-effective. If you think about it a woman isn't going to spot in 10 different places on her panties… So after A drop or two no more absorbency in that area so then you end up with liquid laying on the surface of your liner essentially you're sitting in your own discharge. This may work for someone who has a very thin flow but not for somebody who has a thicker flow or who clots. So my experience was negative I wouldn't buy this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a heavier flow or deals with clotting because it would end up not being cost-effective in the long run.
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Carefree liners are my favorite brands of liners. They’re comfortable and really affordable as a pack of 20 is only $1 or less. I use these when my period is about to end. I always prefer the unscented ones over the scented ones!
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?