BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pantie liners are amazing. They keep my mind at ease knowing if I do get visited by Aunt Flow early then I am covered. They are comfortable and they have a scent that makes you feel comfortable about wearing a small pad at any time. I would recommend this for any girl who wants the comfort of knowing they are covered during their special time.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carefree acti-fresh, they are so comfortable that I don't even know I'm wearing anything and the packaging is so thin that I can even carry them in my pocket and no one knows they are there. They are extremely affordable and I don't have problems keeping them in place. Very nice.
Sage D.
atlanta
These help keep me dry during that time of the month or on other days before/after my cycle. They are easy to hide with cute and discreet packaging, they are very thin which is also a plus. I find that mine do not always stay in place which makes for an uncomfortable experience if I have a more active day.
anita o.
sacramento, ca
Yes would  buy again and again. Great product and great price, good for those days when you need that little extra protection. Perfect for those last days on your period so you don't need a large pad. Stays in place very well and is small enough to put in your pocket.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these! Whether your just stopping your red river or your a little bit more damp than you would like to be down there, they do the job! And you can buy these at pretty much any retailer! They surpassed all of my expectations. I will be buying these again!
Maria m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Care free is my favorite brand for pantie liners,they are economic and can be found in many stores.I love the fresh powder scent and how they help me stay dry without having to wear a thick uncomfortable pad.I am very satisfied with this product!
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Carefree liners are my favorite brands of liners. They’re comfortable and really affordable as a pack of 20 is only $1 or less. I use these when my period is about to end. I always prefer the unscented ones over the scented ones!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
Tiffany O.
Miami
These are great pantiliners, and one of my go to brands for my in-between days. They also work well as extra protection and security when you find yourself needing that extra layer of protection when you wear tampons.
mandy m.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love these liners they work really good I have been using them for years. And the best part there little and very affordable! I always get mine from dollar tree or big lots! I would highly recommend them!:)
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?