BY CAREFREE #7 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Enesha J.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
I buy this product all the time. Lets face it, we girls do not always know what's going on with our bodies or are as fresh as we would like to be. And its normal. These liners are amazing for those times. Whether you are coming off of your monthly and not quite sure if its over yet, or you're a little more "moist" than you would like to be. They quickly absorbed moisture and minimize any 'odors'. Can be used everyday, and are very budget friendly. Definitely recommend for woman of all ages. *Did I forget to mention that they are small, discreet, and comfortable as well? Well they are!
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of time without using this brand but I must say that it is one of my favorites for newspapers. It is very comfortable, soft, and although some do not mind the smell is nice! I like it because it makes you feel cleaner and drier during the day, which I like very much. recommended
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
Angela L.
Manorville, NY
Been using this brand since I was in highschool. this is a great product. Very thin you barely know its there. Comfortable and very good at doing its job. Also great for the after menstrual phase to prevent some spotting and leaving a stain in your undies. I highly recommend this product.  Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
i love these. the 1 dollar packs last me at least 2 months. i use them on my light days or for pre period. I have even started heavy bleeding and it held up until i could change it. it does not have a scent so no irritation from perfume or dyes. I like this product.
Kim P.
Carefree liners have been the best that I have found for feminine needs. They are thick enough to meet your needs for moisture but thin enough that you forget it is there. They are my go to for light days of my period and after my baby was born it I still had spotting.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good as a back up method. Feel thin & discreet. Fit most underwear and have a thong cut too. Cheap to buy and you get a lot which will last you too. Safe for light days also. Definitely recommend to others. Can be doubled up with a tampon for heavier days.
Taylor C.
These liners are really affordable and they are my go to every month. I love that you don’t even feel it while you’re wearing it. The big con for me is that they do start to shift while you’re wearing them.
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received these Carefree Acti-Fresh liner complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes. I like that these liners are portable, small, and are easy enough to fit in a discreet pocket of your purse or bag. These liners are thin and flexible which make them comfortable to wear and do whatever you need to work in. Additionally, these liners are very absorbent and leave you feeling dry even if they are a little saturated. There is a subtle scent that I noticed which allows you to feel confident enough to take on your day. These also adhere and stay in place pretty well. I wish these liners were a little longer. I sometimes notice that it won't catch leaks in a certain spot if I am sitting or standing. Sometimes the liners are just not long enough to catch the leak. One suggestion I have is to offer liners that are longer to ensure that more leaks are caught.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Estos son útiles para mí en esos días cuando necesito un poco de protección. No llevo ellos todos los días, pero cuando los necesito que hacer el trabajo. Yo llevaba uno al festival del renacimiento desde que tuve mi período y sabía que no sería capaz de cambiar mi tampón en un un baño portátil muy bien. Además, no sé si alguien se viste la parte cuando van a la fiesta, pero mi vestido medieval pesa alrededor de 10 libras por lo que la navegación de un baño pequeño, apestoso es casi imposible sin el estrés añadido de cómo cambiar un tampón! Estos revestimientos llegaron justo a tiempo para que las ponga a través de horas de caminata y 2 para ir al baño. Estos añaden la protección adicional que necesitaba de mi tampón ser empujado a sus límites de ese día.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?