BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
These are my favorite liners. They are comfortable and super affordable. They are in a discrete package and are easy to conceal. I use this when i start spotting or when my period is about to finish. I would definitely recommend these. They stay in place and I feel are more comfortable and provide a bit more coverage than the always brand liners.
Sharon T.
Carefree liners are my all-time favorite pantyliners. Acti-Fresh, in particular, because it is double-layered, yet light and will keep your lady parts feeling fresh and unbothered—you will probably even forget that it's there because you won't feel a thing! I've been using these for as long as I've had my period and they stick to your underwear very well and are easy to peel off. They are also great for very light spotting since they have an extra layer and are of good quality. My one complaint is the cheap packaging that makes it too easy to detach and open, especially if you just toss them in your bag; packaging is definitely not messy people-friendly.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carefree acti-fresh, they are so comfortable that I don't even know I'm wearing anything and the packaging is so thin that I can even carry them in my pocket and no one knows they are there. They are extremely affordable and I don't have problems keeping them in place. Very nice.
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of time without using this brand but I must say that it is one of my favorites for newspapers. It is very comfortable, soft, and although some do not mind the smell is nice! I like it because it makes you feel cleaner and drier during the day, which I like very much. recommended
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This are the only linens I always purchase. I like that they are less than two dollars. I love the different scents that we can choose from. I would recommend this product to everyone. I have noticed that some packages do not attach to the fabric of underwear correctly. Overall I will continue to purchase this linens.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
These are great for the beginning and end of the menstrual cycle as well as for spotting.  These are very discreet pads and are easy to tuck away in your purse and get the job done. I usually wear these for back up when I'm in the middle of a heavy flow day.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these! Whether your just stopping your red river or your a little bit more damp than you would like to be down there, they do the job! And you can buy these at pretty much any retailer! They surpassed all of my expectations. I will be buying these again!
Arlensiu G.
Milwaukee, WI
This are the best ones ever! I have used them now for about 8 years (ever since I needed them). I like how soft they are and also the smell they provide. They come in handy for my purse too, so I can take them anywhere. I would highly recommended to others.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Carefree Acti Fresh liners are my go to liners to wear every day! They are small and compact making them easy to tuck away in my purse and also have a nice fresh scent! I use them daily to stay nice and fresh throughout my day!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?