BY CAREFREE #7 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
Enesha J.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
I buy this product all the time. Lets face it, we girls do not always know what's going on with our bodies or are as fresh as we would like to be. And its normal. These liners are amazing for those times. Whether you are coming off of your monthly and not quite sure if its over yet, or you're a little more "moist" than you would like to be. They quickly absorbed moisture and minimize any 'odors'. Can be used everyday, and are very budget friendly. Definitely recommend for woman of all ages. *Did I forget to mention that they are small, discreet, and comfortable as well? Well they are!
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of time without using this brand but I must say that it is one of my favorites for newspapers. It is very comfortable, soft, and although some do not mind the smell is nice! I like it because it makes you feel cleaner and drier during the day, which I like very much. recommended
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
Angela L.
Manorville, NY
Been using this brand since I was in highschool. this is a great product. Very thin you barely know its there. Comfortable and very good at doing its job. Also great for the after menstrual phase to prevent some spotting and leaving a stain in your undies. I highly recommend this product.  Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
i love these. the 1 dollar packs last me at least 2 months. i use them on my light days or for pre period. I have even started heavy bleeding and it held up until i could change it. it does not have a scent so no irritation from perfume or dyes. I like this product.
Kim P.
Carefree liners have been the best that I have found for feminine needs. They are thick enough to meet your needs for moisture but thin enough that you forget it is there. They are my go to for light days of my period and after my baby was born it I still had spotting.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good as a back up method. Feel thin & discreet. Fit most underwear and have a thong cut too. Cheap to buy and you get a lot which will last you too. Safe for light days also. Definitely recommend to others. Can be doubled up with a tampon for heavier days.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Not a fan. I was hoping for better absorption than my experiences in the past this product really isn't for me. It feels on sanitary to let fluids collect between your legs on to something that's stuck to your panties. Even on the lightest of days it doesn't thrill me. I found that the absorbency was low. For me I would have to change the liner after every one or two drops which isn't cost-effective. If you think about it a woman isn't going to spot in 10 different places on her panties… So after A drop or two no more absorbency in that area so then you end up with liquid laying on the surface of your liner essentially you're sitting in your own discharge. This may work for someone who has a very thin flow but not for somebody who has a thicker flow or who clots. So my experience was negative I wouldn't buy this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a heavier flow or deals with clotting because it would end up not being cost-effective in the long run.
Sasha K.
While I had received these Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners complimentary for testing and review purposes, this is a product that I had already continuously purchased for my "everyday use" routine. These liners are lightweight and easy to use for those mornings that you wake up and want to either (A) keep that area fresh or (B) use for the end of a woman's monthly visit. I have used these liners countless of times between the scenarios mentioned above as well as even for when I'm running half marathon races & am looking for something a little extra to help absorb any sweat that occurs in those areas. These liners do have a little bit of a scent to them at times which is very "fresh" and "powdery" but overall, isn't too overwhelming for those with sensitive noses. I have never had any irritation or rash occur when wearing these liners and am an avid fan for life of these liners which stay with me in my handbag, my "on the go" makeup bag, my daily gym bag, and even at my office desk at work for those "just in case" situations. Overall, I greatly enjoy this product and always recommend to anyone that asks!
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I used to use Carefree liners back in the day, but I stopped because I don't like the feel of any kind of extra padding down there.  When I received these, I honestly thought they'd be the same thing as what I've tried before.  I was pleasantly surprised that these are much thinner than the ones I've tried before.  I will not say that you can't feel these at all, because you can a little bit, but they are easy to forget they are there.  Not only are they much thinner, when you open the package, the sticky part is stuck to the inside of the wrapper, instead of having a separate backing sheet.  I though this was a nice touch and reduced on waste and steps to apply.  These also stay stuck on better than the thicker ones of times past.  I was able to wear one all day and it stayed in place.  As others have said, this product is not meant to replace tampons or pads during that time of the month, but I mostly like them during my period with a tampon to keep from staining my underwear due to leakage.  Also, I've like using these at the end of my period when I stop using tampons to catch any risidual leakage.  Overall, these have definitely earned a spot in my routine and I won't have to buy new underwear as often.  Because, girls, those things can get expensive, amiright?
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?