BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Sharon T.
Carefree liners are my all-time favorite pantyliners. Acti-Fresh, in particular, because it is double-layered, yet light and will keep your lady parts feeling fresh and unbothered—you will probably even forget that it's there because you won't feel a thing! I've been using these for as long as I've had my period and they stick to your underwear very well and are easy to peel off. They are also great for very light spotting since they have an extra layer and are of good quality. My one complaint is the cheap packaging that makes it too easy to detach and open, especially if you just toss them in your bag; packaging is definitely not messy people-friendly.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carefree acti-fresh, they are so comfortable that I don't even know I'm wearing anything and the packaging is so thin that I can even carry them in my pocket and no one knows they are there. They are extremely affordable and I don't have problems keeping them in place. Very nice.
Ana L.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This are the only linens I always purchase. I like that they are less than two dollars. I love the different scents that we can choose from. I would recommend this product to everyone. I have noticed that some packages do not attach to the fabric of underwear correctly. Overall I will continue to purchase this linens.
Sage D.
atlanta
These help keep me dry during that time of the month or on other days before/after my cycle. They are easy to hide with cute and discreet packaging, they are very thin which is also a plus. I find that mine do not always stay in place which makes for an uncomfortable experience if I have a more active day.
anita o.
sacramento, ca
Yes would  buy again and again. Great product and great price, good for those days when you need that little extra protection. Perfect for those last days on your period so you don't need a large pad. Stays in place very well and is small enough to put in your pocket.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these! Whether your just stopping your red river or your a little bit more damp than you would like to be down there, they do the job! And you can buy these at pretty much any retailer! They surpassed all of my expectations. I will be buying these again!
Arlensiu G.
Milwaukee, WI
This are the best ones ever! I have used them now for about 8 years (ever since I needed them). I like how soft they are and also the smell they provide. They come in handy for my purse too, so I can take them anywhere. I would highly recommended to others.
Maria m.
Care free is my favorite brand for pantie liners,they are economic and can be found in many stores.I love the fresh powder scent and how they help me stay dry without having to wear a thick uncomfortable pad.I am very satisfied with this product!
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Carefree liners are my favorite brands of liners. They’re comfortable and really affordable as a pack of 20 is only $1 or less. I use these when my period is about to end. I always prefer the unscented ones over the scented ones!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
Jacqueline G.
Temple, TX
Do these come in different sizes ?
Karianne S.
State College, PA
How long are you to use one liner? I usually don't use liners so I just want to be sure I am not wasting it or using it too long.
Lindsey W.
Anyone tried the lathing one?
Maritza V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it just me, or do these liners make you sweat down there? I normally dont and they make me its weird
Crystal G.