BY CAREFREE #8 in Feminine Products

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
These are my favorite liners. They are comfortable and super affordable. They are in a discrete package and are easy to conceal. I use this when i start spotting or when my period is about to finish. I would definitely recommend these. They stay in place and I feel are more comfortable and provide a bit more coverage than the always brand liners.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carefree acti-fresh, they are so comfortable that I don't even know I'm wearing anything and the packaging is so thin that I can even carry them in my pocket and no one knows they are there. They are extremely affordable and I don't have problems keeping them in place. Very nice.
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of time without using this brand but I must say that it is one of my favorites for newspapers. It is very comfortable, soft, and although some do not mind the smell is nice! I like it because it makes you feel cleaner and drier during the day, which I like very much. recommended
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
These are great for the beginning and end of the menstrual cycle as well as for spotting.  These are very discreet pads and are easy to tuck away in your purse and get the job done. I usually wear these for back up when I'm in the middle of a heavy flow day.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these! Whether your just stopping your red river or your a little bit more damp than you would like to be down there, they do the job! And you can buy these at pretty much any retailer! They surpassed all of my expectations. I will be buying these again!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Carefree Acti Fresh liners are my go to liners to wear every day! They are small and compact making them easy to tuck away in my purse and also have a nice fresh scent! I use them daily to stay nice and fresh throughout my day!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so, so comfortable and flexible. I can't even feel them when using them. They also come in nicely wrapped individual packages that are thin and easy to put in your pocket, purse, or clutch.

I don't give them a full 5-stars because even though they're comfortable, they can tend to shift throughout the day; the sticker on the bottom is not sticky enough to keep it in place for long, especially if you're moving your body a lot throughout the day.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
These are life savers! My cycle likes to play tricks on me and it is nice to have one of these in place just in case. They are super affordable, I've found them as cheap as $.88! You can't beat that.
Angela L.
Been using this brand since I was in highschool. this is a great product. Very thin you barely know its there. Comfortable and very good at doing its job. Also great for the after menstrual phase to prevent some spotting and leaving a stain in your undies. I highly recommend this product.  Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Not a fan. I was hoping for better absorption than my experiences in the past this product really isn't for me. It feels on sanitary to let fluids collect between your legs on to something that's stuck to your panties. Even on the lightest of days it doesn't thrill me. I found that the absorbency was low. For me I would have to change the liner after every one or two drops which isn't cost-effective. If you think about it a woman isn't going to spot in 10 different places on her panties… So after A drop or two no more absorbency in that area so then you end up with liquid laying on the surface of your liner essentially you're sitting in your own discharge. This may work for someone who has a very thin flow but not for somebody who has a thicker flow or who clots. So my experience was negative I wouldn't buy this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a heavier flow or deals with clotting because it would end up not being cost-effective in the long run.
Aimee S.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I have a problem with the pantyliners staying put. Is anyone else having these problems?
Karianne S.
State College, PA
Are they comfortable to sleep in?
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
What don't u like about these guys??
Tiffany G.
How do you ladies like these?
Gina C.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Do they have some with wings?