Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Would you but these again?

Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've repurchased this many times :)
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
1 year, 9 months ago
No, I had a bad experience with a rash. I can't 100% say it was the company, but I wouldn't buy again because who would want to risk another rash?
Brenda M.
Korine G.
Korine G.
Hermitage, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, and I did! So glad I got to try them out first.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
3 years, 4 months ago
I will definitely buy these again! I love wearing them to work, they keep me fresh and dry throughout the day, and I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything!
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
I will definitely buy these again.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Allentown, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I will try them in a longer size as the regular are too small to provide adequate coverage and they also caused awkward bunching
Jean D.
Jean D.
Rochester, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
I will definitely be buying these from now on!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
3 years, 4 months ago
I've been using them for years and they've done great for me.