The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
4.58 / 5 based on 4,170 Reviews
Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.see more...
Top Questions See all 65 Q&A
- "I was excited when I received them complimentary from Influenster to try for testing purposes (all opinions stated are my own though!" in 127 reviews
- "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
- "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
- "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
- "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
I have been using Carefree liners for a while now. I first started using them when my mom bought them for me. They are very comfortable and can not tell threw lights pants that you are wearing one. They are definielty not for someone who is having a heavy month but is really good for light months.
They get the job done but they tend to shift a bit after a few hours (1-2). They are absorbent but I don't love em because of the shifting factor. And these are definitely for those light days not spotting because the cotton on it is not too soft... Overall, average product.
I love these! They're perfect for when you know you might be starting your period soon, accompanied by a tampon to prevent leaks, or alone at the end of your period once it gets light. You can wear them in any type of underwear and the offer great protection.
These are my go-to liners! I've always had great luck with them (unscented ones), they are great for that last minute spotting or to put on underwear while using a tampons just in case of leaks. They're super thin and comfortable and very reasonably priced!
Fabulous liners with just a hint of scent to feel super fresh all day long. Great price point, easy to find everywhere, and the 216-count pack lasts for ages. I barely remember that i'm wearing them sometimes, that;s how wonderful these are!
These are not my favorites. I find that they are a little thin and don't always seem to stay in place as well as others that are a little thicker. They work for light days, but they aren't the ones I would usually go for.
Love these! Absorbent and conveniently packaged so you carry anywhere! They are affordable and mostly the only brand I will use! I love this brand and the quality of them as well. Would recommend to all women
cant remember if it was these I received from influenster, but it was carefree pantyliners these are great for those after menstrual cycle days, recommend, I do like always better but this work well too
This liner is hands down the best! It's light weight, breathable, and comfortable to wear. You don't notice it at all! I have used this liner for years and will continue to repurchase!
This are very nice, comfortable and you don't feel them. They are perfect for daily use. The price is really good for the quality of the product. I highly recommend this pantiliners.
Q & A
Did you think they stayed in place?
Is this anyones first box?
Would you but these again?
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Can they be seen through your clothing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos