BY CAREFREE #3 in Feminine Care

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
  • "Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good .." in 79 reviews
  • "this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size women" in 65 reviews
  • "I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection." in 50 reviews
  • "Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it." in 50 reviews
  • "I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. " in 45 reviews
Robin F.
Sacramento
Care free liners are awesome! Definitely keeps you actice with know restricting boundaries or uncomfortable when sitting. You can wear them with anything! As the say on the package they are acti-fresh, i dont feel as if they are stiff or get too "full" if you know what i mean. Just the right amount of comfort.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carefree acti-fresh, they are so comfortable that I don't even know I'm wearing anything and the packaging is so thin that I can even carry them in my pocket and no one knows they are there. They are extremely affordable and I don't have problems keeping them in place. Very nice.
Sage D.
atlanta
These help keep me dry during that time of the month or on other days before/after my cycle. They are easy to hide with cute and discreet packaging, they are very thin which is also a plus. I find that mine do not always stay in place which makes for an uncomfortable experience if I have a more active day.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love these! Whether your just stopping your red river or your a little bit more damp than you would like to be down there, they do the job! And you can buy these at pretty much any retailer! They surpassed all of my expectations. I will be buying these again!
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The perfect liners!! You can barely feel them but they still are effective and work very well! These are perfect as liners while wearing a tampon, for really light days, or for everyday use to keep everything fresh!!! Amazing product. I can never have enough of these!
Maria M.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Care free is my favorite brand for pantie liners,they are economic and can be found in many stores.I love the fresh powder scent and how they help me stay dry without having to wear a thick uncomfortable pad.I am very satisfied with this product!
mandy m.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love these liners they work really good I have been using them for years. And the best part there little and very affordable! I always get mine from dollar tree or big lots! I would highly recommend them!:)
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
These are life savers! My cycle likes to play tricks on me and it is nice to have one of these in place just in case. They are super affordable, I've found them as cheap as $.88! You can't beat that.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pantie liners are amazing. They keep my mind at ease knowing if I do get visited by Aunt Flow early then I am covered. They are comfortable and they have a scent that makes you feel comfortable about wearing a small pad at any time. I would recommend this for any girl who wants the comfort of knowing they are covered during their special time.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
These are my favorite liners. They are comfortable and super affordable. They are in a discrete package and are easy to conceal. I use this when i start spotting or when my period is about to finish. I would definitely recommend these. They stay in place and I feel are more comfortable and provide a bit more coverage than the always brand liners.
cathy l.
Caldwell, ID
Did you think they stayed in place?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Is this anyones first box?
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you but these again?
Jackie K.
Cheyenne, WY
Did your liner stay in place, do you think they should have wings or more adhesive?
Barbara G.
Can they be seen through your clothing?

Amazon