Carefree® Acti-Fresh®

Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

Which you prefer scented or unscented?
No hay más grandes ?
WhhAt’s the wuality of this?
Start your review of Carefree® Acti-Fresh®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love Carefree liners they were very comfortable I barely new they were on they held up well with movement the price is pretty good ..in reviews
this is a great product for A average size woman but f plus size is not long enough would love to see A extra long for plus size womenin reviews
I admit it is very thin and it moves when you move so you can't really feel it, but for me the body shape is not the right fit for all day use/protection.in reviews
Unlike other feminine products, this liner is so comfortable and form fitting that you dont even know you are wearing it.in reviews
I wouldn't wear them everyday to allow adequate air flow but would recommend them for those days surrounding your period. in reviews
Daisetta, TX
Carefree® Acti-Fresh® uploaded by Danielle T.
First off I received this product from carefree and influenster complimentary. Overall this product is really good. It's now one of my go to products. I would suggest it to anyone. It absorbs really good surprisingly.
Port Chester, NY
The product made me feel protected throughout a busy day. The size of product is small enough to fit in your pocket which is nice. I would try this product again
Burleson, TX
Thanks for sending me the Carefree pantiliners! I love that they are compact, cheap, and travel easy! That is always a plus for a girl!
Athol, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carefree® Acti-Fresh® uploaded by Tia S.
I got a free sample of the Carefree activities fresh twist resist and man I love them. It blocks out order and stays in place. I see coupons in the Sundays paper and I have tried many kids by them. But when I got to try this one it my new favorite. I would recommend this and buy! Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
El Paso, TX
These liners are pretty amazing. You can't even tell they're there, yet they give you great protection. I use Mirena as birth control, and didn't have a period for 6 years because of it. Currently i started spotting lightly for a few days every month. Not enough to even wear a tampon (which was always my preferred method back when I used to have a full period). These pads work great to keep my underwear spot free, and I can't even tell they're there.
Pinellas Park, FL
Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners have always gotten the job done for me. I don't use them on heavy days but they are great for light days or for long road trips or flights. Keeps everything fresh! I recommend them but only use them for specific situtations.
Hudson, FL
I love how fresh, lightweight , and very discreet Carefree Pantiliners are.The simple put it on, take it off , no worries !!!!!
Fayetteville, NC
I Received The Carefree VoxBox From Influenster and Tried It Out. I'm Not one to normally purchase/use panty liners but I Liked that they were thin and not bulky. If i was ever in the market for a panty liner I would definitely purchase again.
Overland Park, KS
These are the perfect daily liners, also suitable for light days when Aunt Flo comes to town. The ones I receive are unscented, but I normally buy the ones with a light scent. It is packaged super discreetly and is a wonderful product. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a daily liner.
Casselberry, FL
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I use these Liners on a daily basics. They are very comfortable, provide great protection and they fit in my purse. Liners feel as soft and thin. They are comfortable enough to wear everyday.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami Doral
il y a 3 ans
Carefree® Acti-Fresh® Las niñas las usan a diario o solo cuando se acercan los días del período?
Michelle D. il y a 3 ans
Cuando se están acercando los días al periodo o simplemente cuando se está quitando.