BY CARE.COM

Care is a global need without geographic or demographic boundaries. At some point, every person and every family will have care needs, be it for children, seniors, pets or even homes. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by helping them connect in a reliable and easy way. Our solutions help families make informed decisions in one of the most important and highly considered aspects of their family life: finding and managing quality care for their loved ones. In providing families a comprehensive marketplace for care, we are also building the largest global destination for quality caregivers to find fulfilling employment and career opportunities. We strive to help our members - families and caregivers - pursue their passions and fulfill the basic human need of caring for each other.

Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I used to get a ton of jobs through Care.com because I was always responsive and super diligent about keeping up with my availability and profile. However, I recently discovered that they are charging fees to even speak with potential families. I came on this website because I needed money, not to spend money for something I could probably do on my own. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never go back to this website again.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I've been on this site with a worker profile twice.  This time it has been almost two months and I haven't gotten a single job or response from anyone with which I've applied for a job.  Once I deactivate it this time I don't think I'll ever rejoin, the amount of money they want and it's supposed to sen me a text alert when someone messages me and it doesn't.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I haven’t been able to find a job on this site :( I wish there were more people in my county who used this site. I try to check daily but a lot of the time it doesn’t happen. I haven’t been able to find a good job, but maybe others have.
Skye T.
I joined Care.com to help find a sitter for my kids during the summer. I needed someone who could watch my children at home several days a week while I worked in my home office. I needed someone who could care for my kids as if I was not home while I was working. I searched through pages of candidates and finally found 6 that looked promising. I emailed all 6 asking for a meet up. Only 2 responded. Of those 2, one agreed to come to my home to meet me and my children and to see if they meshed well. My children loved her and she agreed to take the job. We agreed on payment, days, hours, etc. She never showed up on the day I needed her and avoided all of my calls. I reported her to Care.com and they did nothing. I was just out of the $60 member fee.
I do NOT recommend Care.com. You are better off finding your own sitter!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I like this website, but I've been on for almost two weeks and haven't found a job yet. I know it depends where your located. If you're located in a bigger city then you'll be better off getting a good job at a fast rate. The worst part of this website is the scammers. I've had two replies from "employers" and they have been all scammers trying to get my information. Other then that I think it's a great place to find a job. My friend got a killer job from this and hope I get one too.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I signed up in hopes of finding a residential housekeeping job and while the sign up was easy and website worked well, there was basically no jobs anywhere in my state. Doesn’t seem like it’s very populated and won’t use again
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
The worse platform I have ever subscribed to. All the caregiver there wouldn't respond to your message and the one that does would always disappoint at the last minute. I told them several times to refund my money they wouldn't. My worst mistake is subscribing for 3month. It not a reliable service. I need my refund. Care.com