BY CARE FREE CURL

Non-Greasy! With Aloe Vera. For moisture retention Questions/Comments? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kansas City, MO
I used this product a few times when I only had just a little Eco style gel left. I don't like how thin the product is. It made my hair feel like I had nothing but water in it and it also weighted my hair down a lot.. It did like the smell of this product but I wouldn't use this as a primary defining gel.
Britney J.
I didn't like this. It was too thin for me. My hair is to thick and I had to use a product that was thicker after using this. It does smell good though. that's about it.
Dorothy H.
Dorothy H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Aint nobody got time fo that.
AMEISHA C.
AMEISHA C.
I CONSISTENTLY WEAR WEAVE 365 A YEAR. MANY PEOPLE WONDER HOW I HAVE EDGES....ACTIVATOR!!! WHEN PEOPLE REMOVED THEIR JERRI CURLS THEY HAD PLENTY OF HAIR. THE ACTIVATOR KEEPS MY HAIR MOSITURIZED SO THAT MY EDGES DON'T DAMAGE.
Shanta B.
Shanta B.
Fayetteville, NC
Im scared to ask but WHY do they still make this? Who is walking around in 2013 with Soul Glo hair? lol. Maybe its used by people with texturizers? How do they get over the smell? The jar hasn't changed so I KNOW the geri curl smell hasn't changed.
This gets a D for hanging on thru the times. lol
l s.
l s.
Philadelphia, PA
When I did the big chop and cut the perm out of my hair, I was looking for something that keep my hair moisturized. Even though it may have been for jerri curls, it keep my natural small afro moisturized, which caused my hair to grow. I haven't used this product in years, because now I have long locs, but this is a great moisterizer
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
My hair is curly and I usually don't like it, so I do everything to make it look stright. This product helped me to love my curls because it leave my hair perfect and soft as I want it. I absolutely recommend it. Five stars all deserved. This product will change your life.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Does one "have time for this"?