Care Free Curl Activator uploaded by queena j.

BY CARE FREE CURL

Curl Activator. Pleasant fragrance Your curls are built upon a delicate system of moisture-oil balance that Curl Activator helps to maintain. Questions/Comments? . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I have used carefree Curl Activator in the past. It works for me. You have to understand what the product is for before using it. This product is for those of us, usually African-Americans that get the chemical curl put in their hair as I do. It's a cream lotion that works well with a gel activator. It's meant to saturate the chemical curl and add thickness to your hair. Back when I was 20ish. I used it along with the gel activator. At that time the style was a wet style. Now a days I get the Carefree Curls. And I lock my hair products in my hair given my hair a dry look.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using care free curl products since I was 12 years old and it works well with my natural curly hair It gives my curls exter volume and not a were look
Caroline G.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really affordable. This product is great for refining already curly hair and keeping your curls from frizzing.
queena j.
Love this for my curls keeps my curls bouncing . This product keeps my curls in place and last a long time.
Caroly G.
Bronx, NY
I bought this when I went natural, not the type of natural who cares for ingredients in products, but they are awful and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work...smells terrible, leaves hair hard and dry...ridiculous I hate it!
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Over priced.Super greasy mess. I will not be using this anytime soon. No thanks.
Shonelle H.
Dayton, OH
I bought this thinking it would activate my curl pattern; unfortunately I was disappointed, this stuff does not work, in addition, it smells bad. It did more damage than it helped my hair. I would not recommend this product. It is not worth the price, it should be free.