BY CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY

• Is it possible to just play the expansion pack without ha...2 Answers
  • Is it cool to play with your mom?6 Answers
  • Would this be a good game to play at thanksgiving or is i...6 Answers
Katy M.
This game is so fun! Hilariously innappropriate and not politically correct... but in the best of ways. Play with your friends and family, it will get WEIRD! It's a little more expensive than most board games but trust me it will never not be funny. So many ridiculous combinations. The expansion packs are a must though because after a few games the cards (as funny as they are) do get redundant. This is my favorite board game basically ever; go out and grab this one it's so fun.
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
This is the best inappropriate adult party game I have ever played! Definitely NOT appropriate for anyone under 18, so be forewarned! Best when played with several people, but it is possible to play with only 3. It is even more fun if everyone has had a bit to drink, as everything gets much funnier! Only problem is that if you don't buy enough expansions, it can get redundant enough to become no longer funny. Bright side, the main sets are only about $25, and the expansions come with enough cards to change up the game for quite some time. Plus, every pack comes with some blank cards of both types, so you and your friends can add your own to fit your group's sense of humor. My game group especially enjoys adding each other's names to the white cards!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Such a funny game and a great way to get everyone playing and laughing. The game is easy and there are endless possibilities for choices. I love how many expansion packs are available to further the game as well
Veronica V.
Westlake
This game is so fun & full of laughter! It’s best with 3+ people. What me & my friends do is make an invisible player & call him Steve. We pick a random car from Steve’s pile. And a lot of times Steve wins lol. It makes no sense sometimes and others the cards are so wrong!!!
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
If you love a good crude, offensive game to play with your friends: go buy this. My friends & I love playing this game and making a drinking game out of it. I have purchased every expansion pack out there and I’m not ashamed.
Ashley O.
Papillion
If you play this game beware! Your stomach will cramp up from all the laughter! This game is one of the funniest games I’ve ever played! Just make sure it’s a 21 and up game. Also make sure you are playing with people you won’t be embarrassed with such as your parents !
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Cards Against Humanity: First Expansion. This is our favorite game to play with friends! It is great for small or large groups. We love the variety of responses we get from different groups of ripple and card combinations. Iit is not for the faint of heart- so those people are not invited to card night!
Elizabeth B.
This game is hilarious and perfect to play when hanging out with friends!! The best part is that it'll never be the exact same every time you play, and you can play as long as you want. It's more fun than it is competitive, and it is great for everyone, but just maybe not for family game night!
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I don't care who you are or what type of personality you have, this game is absolutely hilarious and will make anybody laugh! I have played with many different groups of people, and it has been fun each time! Probably the best party game ever created and is a staple for game nights!
Anndria T.
We love playing cards against humanity with other friends of ours when they come over. It keeps us laughing the whole time. Some of the jokes are a bit dark, but if you can get past that you will have a great time. We need to purchase the expansions!
Sharon G.
How many card expansions does everyone own. Wanted to get more and wasn't sure how many I needed.
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
Would this be a good game to play at thanksgiving or is it not appropriate to play around children?
Giuliana K.
Westport, CT
Is it cool to play with your mom?
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Share with me your favorite card pairing so far .
Blanca C.
Is it possible to just play the expansion pack without having the original game?