CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY by Toys

by Cards Against Humanity

Cards Against Humanity 2.0 with ALL new CONTENT is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY by Toys!
How would you rate this product?
Roseann L.
This is a funny game. You never know how bad your friends are or how bad you are until you sit down and play this
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY by Toys uploaded by Candice N.
Find out who your true friends are with no filter! I love this game and when I play with my friends, we always see who can be the darkest one out of the group. It is hilarious and helps some new friends break out of their shells. This is always a fun conversation starter and it really tests everyone’s creativity. CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY by Toys
Michelle M.
Victoria, VA
This game is hilarious! You have to have a sense of humor to play it. We have family night once a month and this is one of our favorite games to play. We have a few expansion packs and are gettong a few more soon. I can't wait to play again!
Bridget W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
We love this! Its a very controversial topic game but its so much fun to play with friends over drinks. There are so many hilarious card combos and only a twisted sense of humor can handle the hot button issues made light here. I highly recommend if you arent easily offended.
Madison B.
Edmonds, WA
CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY by Toys uploaded by Madison B.
I LOVE cards against humanity! Such a fun game for adults! Especially if drinking is involved. Basically this game is the dirty, adult version of Apples to Apples. I really enjoy this game since you can play with a ton of people, I even bought all the different expansion packs because each one has different hilarious cards. So great!!! Btw you also need a dirty sense of humor if you are going to play this game or else you might not have a lot of fun.
Stephanie T.
Tampa, FL
This is probably one of my favorite games ever! All of the original cards are amazing and such great party talk. Love it even more now that they have all these extensions
Araiyah L.
San Diego, CA
Sooo fun, with friends close, somewhat or not all laughs and funny reactions even with family. There’s some bad Phrases/lang that if it concerns you about younger people or whatever the case, just remove those cards, but either way they’re all funny. Youll bond even if it’s just a little
Susan F.
Ferndale, WA
This is a clever, naughty, completely inappropriate good time. It makes a great ice breaker if you have shy party guests. Liquor not necessary, but always a welcome addition!!
Destiny B.
Salida, CA
I like this game it’s fun for the first few times u play . I like that it’s an adult game . I just feel like I often read the same things over and over again . I would recommend this product to anyone 16+
Michelle T.
Probably the best game in the universe. This game has provided me so many laughs, drunk or sober. It’s a great ice breaker or something to make memories with your friends. And the expansion packs will have you gagging. NOT for the easily offended or overly conservative. You need to be able to laugh at yourself and your loved ones if you’re going to survive this no punches held game.

Looking for your answer?