BY CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people Unlike most of the party games you&39;ve played before Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends The game is simple Each round one player asks a question from a Black Card and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card The player who reads the black card decides who has the funniest answer and they win the round! There really are some shocking and awkward combinations in Cards Against Humanity and loads of extra rules you can add to play if you wish 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards) Professionally printed on premium playing cards Includes game rules and alternate rules shrink-wrapped in a custom box Adapted from the American edition to suit your outmoded culture 0 of proceeds will go to Children in Need Please Note This is the UK Version on the game see more...

• What has been a memorable card pairing you have encountered while...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for this game for a while now. How exactly do...2 Answers
  • Do I even have to ask which is better? Cards against Humanity or ...1 Answers
Lexi W.
Illinois
Best game & only gets better with unique expansion packs. This makes the perfect addition to any get together with friends. Lots of laughs & very creative thinking. I’ve learned a lot about my social circle by simply playing this game! I bought this for my brother since he just purchased his first condo! He was looking for things to entertain company with, I think I nailed it :)
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Cards Against Humanity is so much fun to play with your friends. Cards range from slightly inappropriate to blush worthy! It definitely is not a game I would play with parents or children, but is for sure a hit for good friends and people who are ready to have fun!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Fun party game. I even got my parents to play and that was a blast! The original pack isn’t very “bad” at all. The expansion packs gradually get a little worse. If you don’t like a certain card though, you can always toss it.
Samantha W.
I’m giving my husband this for Christmas this year! I love buying different and fun gifts for him every year because he works so hard and never gets himself anything all year! We love to have fun game nights to unwind on the weekends and i think this is perfect!
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
One of the best games that anyone can play. It's an awesome drinking game, but it's also a lot of fun just playing it with a group of friends. The more people the better! If you never played this, you need to stop what you are doing and buy this. It's amazing.
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
Everyone has a mean side, that little devil that thinks non PC things. This game brings that devil out allowing you to be rude and still have fun with it. Sometimes I just put random cards together just to have a laugh, but nothing beats playing with friends
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Fun game for older teens an adults. This is not for children. My dad and grandparents don’t seem to like it. It’s a funny game that can last for hours. The possibilities are endless. Kinda expensive
Mahiyat M.
I love this game! It’s a fun, creative way to enjoy something that’s not on your phone with loved ones. It’s hilarious and can get risqué, which is why I like it so much 😏
Kaytlynn D.
My family has 'The Bigger, Blacker Box.' and we love to play it while having friends over! My husband is in the military so it's the perfect game to have around when his buddies come over to hang out. We spend hours laughing together and always end the night with great memories. It's raunchy and hilarious, highly recommended if you have a 'not so clean' sense of humor.

As you see our box of cards has been well loved and used.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Cards Against Humanity is one of the best adult games in existence. This game will bring you and your friends hours of fun and laughter. There hasn’t been around where people are not laughing themselves silly. We spend hours laughing together and always end the night with great memories.
It's a lot like apples to apples for those who have not played the game but it is strictly for adults. This game has a lot of raunchy, sexual and super offensive cards so when I say for adults I mean adults.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I have been looking for this game for a while now. How exactly do you play it?
Blanca C.
What has been a memorable card pairing you have encountered while playing? This game is so fun!
Savannah C.
Do I even have to ask which is better? Cards against Humanity or Apples to Apples!