BY CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people Unlike most of the party games you&39;ve played before Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends The game is simple Each round one player asks a question from a Black Card and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card The player who reads the black card decides who has the funniest answer and they win the round! There really are some shocking and awkward combinations in Cards Against Humanity and loads of extra rules you can add to play if you wish 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards) Professionally printed on premium playing cards Includes game rules and alternate rules shrink-wrapped in a custom box Adapted from the American edition to suit your outmoded culture 0 of proceeds will go to Children in Need Please Note This is the UK Version on the game see more...

• What has been a memorable card pairing you have encountered while...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for this game for a while now. How exactly do...2 Answers
  • Do I even have to ask which is better? Cards against Humanity or ...1 Answers
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is so fun to play with friends and family too (as long as they have a good sense of humor)! I played this with my very conservative parents a few months back and they had so much fun. It definitely can get awkward but it's such a funny game and you really can see a totally different side of your friends or family when playing this!
Ashley C.
Party must have. Hilarious, crude, crass, unapologetic. Not for those who can't have a laugh. Play by the rules or don't, either way it's a hilarious time. Price point around $20 for the basic game, with two decks of cards, one back and one white. There's also numerous expansions to make it even more hilarious and inappropriate.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
The best group card game ever. Hands down. More fun than any other game we have tried it's essentially Apples to Apples for adults with a screwed up sense of humor. Highly recommend this for people who like to have a good laugh and the expansion packs for anyone that plays it frequently.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
This game is so fun! I don't think I've ever laughed harder with my friends than when we were playing this. It really helps me to find out my friends' sense of humor and what makes them laugh the most. It's definitely worth the price, and I'm planning on getting an expansion pack soon.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
OMG best game ever, we played new year's and had a blast. Wish I had more expansion boxes but still amazing. I'm not sure I've laughed that hard in a long time. Must have for those with twisted imagination. Those with dainty sensibility need not purchase!!! Highly recommend this game.
Shelbi C.
This is the perfect game to play if you are 16+ and enjoy humor that easily offends. It's constantly requested for game nights. Just a word of caution, not the best game to play with religious parents. Will be purchasing another set for my sister to take to college with her.
Sydney C.
I have had this game for years and it's definitely a party must have! It's at a medium price range but you can buy expansion packs to add fun! It is on the inappropriate side, so playing with family members is not recommended, but it's great for friends!
Ashlee S.
I have had this card game for a few years now and have definitely gotten use out of it. Any time I go anywhere for a night with any of my friends they ask me to bring this. It's definitely a fun game to play with people to get a lot of laughs out of.
Mai T.
This card game brings back so much high school memories. It is funny and weird. You can play and be creative with it. It is an easy game, but can be offensive or very weird. It is a simple card game so I recommend this for you and a group of friends.
Nichelle P.
This is the best game to play with your friends! It's wildly inappropriate and hilarious. Unless you want to get really personal with your family, I wouldn't recommend playing this with your parents. Also, this is not a kids game!!!
Blanca C.
What has been a memorable card pairing you have encountered while playing? This game is so fun!
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I have been looking for this game for a while now. How exactly do you play it?
Savannah C.
Do I even have to ask which is better? Cards against Humanity or Apples to Apples!