CardioTabs® Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 Lemon Minis Dietary Supplement Softgels uploaded by Charnita F.CardioTabs® Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 Lemon Minis Dietary Supplement Softgels uploaded by Charnita F.

BY CARDIOTABS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CardioTabs® Omega-3 Lemon Minis + Vitamin D3 is a purified concentrate of essential DHA and EPA specially designed to be easy to swallow. We maintain stringent quality and safety standards. We are proud that all of our Omega-3s are Gold Certified by an independent lab to ensure purity from mercury and heavy metals. see more...

Review (1)
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
For the average person, these will definitely be easy-to-swallow. They're small (not tiny, but small enough) compared to the average fish oil softgel (which are like horse pills). If you’re like me (I have a hard time swallowing pills - sometimes as small as Aspirin or Tylenol) then it will be borderline difficult to swallow due to the football shape (slightly fatter than I’d like).

Personally, I didn't take the three recommended each day; instead, I took 1-2 (usually just one because it’s hard enough for me to get it down and I’d try a second if I was feeling up to it). The lemon flavor is barely noticeable but you can tell it’s there. I haven’t had any issues with fishy after burps either (thank goodness).