BY CARDINAL PET CARE

Every dog treat is not necessarily a successful Training Reward! The Crazy Dog Train-Me! Training Rewards have been tested and recommended by thousands of professional dog trainers because they have proven to attract, focus, motivate and reward dogs for learning a task. And, that helps shorten the learning curve and make training lessons more successful! Port liver (tested against all other meats) is the first ingredient in all the treats. It has proven to be the most effective at attracting and maintaining a dog's attention and focus. To add variety to your dog's training sessions, other natural flavors like bacon, beef and chicken are added to the pork liver. A well trained dog is a member of the family. Always have fresh water available for your pet. Train-Me Treats. The right choice. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to for training my dog! This work wonders for us.  She enjoyed the treats and always wanted more.  For the bag size, they were fairly priced and petco always had some kind of deal for these. I would definitely buy again!  I use them as regular treats from time to time.  PLus side, they don't smell odd like most dog treats.  I love to see that smile and wagging tail my pup gets when she hears "Treats!"
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
My pup loves these treats. He knows once I pick it up it starts running on my leg but training him how to sit and play dead works with these. They also have different flavors like chicken or this bacon flavor.
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use these treats to train my 9 week old malshi-Pom! These hold his attention and he already knows Sit, Lay down, and up! He is only 9 weeks old! I absolutely know these treats are what keeps him motivated and excited to do tricks. The best part? Only 3.99 at Homgoods. All healthy natural ingredients and it makes you feel good to give these to your puppy. And they're soft which are perfect for him to chew since he is teething. My new favorite Go-To treats! We love these!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great bite sized treats for training. Corgi's are notoriously stubborn, and i am pretty sure ours was the most stubborn of all. However he would bring back a toy for the treat, sit for the treat and we even got him in his kennel on his own by using these. They are a great small size, and tasty for pups. Perfect for training!
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats! I find the beef and chicken flavors typically at Marshalls and they're very cheap. I love that they're soft because my dog has no teeth and needs treats that are easy to eat. I use it to help train my dog and they're perfect because they're lower in calories so I don't feel bad giving him some a day to reward good behavior.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
We used the when my dogs were puppies to train them and they loved them we even got them
Different flavora. We got them on clearance really cheap and I would totally buy them again if we get another dog I do recommend them
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats, he's a small tiny chihuahua so these are perfect size for him, i used them to teach him all of his basic commands. they are low calorie too which is great because you don't want your dog to get fat off of treats lol. great value
Nora Q.
I used these for my dogs to put into their bento ball!

They're not really a fan of the bento ball itself. I think it's because they're just lazy and don't want to work for their treats :p however they absolutely love the taste of these! So much so that they worked together to rip open a whole bag that I didn't hide too well
Ayla H.
East Moline, IL
These are perfect for training puppies, especially smaller dog breeds because you can give them a few without them filling up. My dog was obsessed and would get so excited when it was time to practice tricks because she knew these were her reward!
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
These are great training treats for cheap! The quality isn't the best compared to blue Buffaloes but you do get more for the money! I get these from petco. My dog really enjoyed these when we're were in training.