BY CARDINAL LABORATORIES

Cardinal Laboratories Crazy Pet Baby Powder Grooming Spray 2oz
I use this on my mini schnauzer after bathing or when company is coming over. I also use it when we're going over to someone's house, when she hasn't bathed. I do get compliments of how well she smells.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Love this spray! I've used it on both of my dogs for a while now and it's perfect when I don't have time to give them a bath but company is coming over.
Erika  C.
Erika C.
Waldron, Ar
Love this spray! I use it on my two dogs after bathing them. It smells wonderful and it's the handiest when you don't have time to bath your pups but their a little stinky. Masks just about any odor lingering in their coat.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Richmond, KY
The groomer used this on my dog and my dog smelled so good I had to buy some! I love it, makes him smell so fresh and it even makes his coat soft without making it greasy.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
San Jose, CA
I used to use this all the time on my chihuahuas and it worked really good. They would smell so clean. It would last a good while since they often stayed indoors.
Nicki  M.
Nicki M.
Arlington, TX
Used this on my
Old dog precious. It always smelled great. And lasted long. She smelled so fresh.