BY CARDINAL INDUSTRIES

It's time to get your genius on and play the big bang theory ultimate "genius" party game. the game and its categories are inspired from some of the big bang's theory's funniest moments! categories include counterfactuals, fun with flags, sketch charades and celebrity. game includes 3 card decks, 4 celebrity cards, dry erase scoreboard, 2 sketch boards, 2 dry erase markers, category die, instructions. 4+ players. see more...

Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I do not know how well I would do at this game since I have not watched this show in awhile. However, I am a huge fan of games like this that are about TV shows. My favorite ones of these games are the ones about Friends. I would really like to get one about HIMYM too!
jianeshia s.
Franklin, KY
The fact that it is the big band theory, makes it ten times as awesome, this show is awesome so I can't see why this game wouldn't be awesome
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I love this game! Besides the show being amazing, this game really gets you in the mood to mingle with everyone at your party.
Crystal O.
How cool! I am a big fan of the big bang theory and this is a great gift for our game night hostess!