Cardinal Industries Cardinal Games Deluxe Mancala with Folding Wood Case uploaded by Emely T.Cardinal Industries Cardinal Games Deluxe Mancala with Folding Wood Case uploaded by Nina G.

BY CARDINAL INDUSTRIES #17 in Games

Cardinal games deluxe mancala with folding wood case see more...

• Has anyone played this game?1 Answers
  • whose played this game before?1 Answers
  • What do you do when you loose some of the pieces, do you replace ...5 Answers
Cardinal Industries Cardinal Games Deluxe Mancala with Folding Wood Case
  • "this game is so much fun when i was in school i played it every day with my friends." in 1 review
  • "We play it every time my family gets together and we can get quite competitive." in 1 review
  • "My son has been playing this game since he was 4 he is now 7 and still loves it. " in 1 review
  • "Its a great counting game for little kids and just an all around great game for anyone." in 1 review
  • "I remember playing this game all the time when I was younger!" in 1 review
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is such a classic and fun game. It's definitely better for older kids and adults, but kids can get really into it, as well, once they get the hang of all the rules. However, definitely beware of losing the pieces. We've had many random objects to replace the missing marbles! It's a great game for passing time and as a one-on-one game.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This game is so so fun you have marble in little pockets on a board you pick a spot on your side and move them in the pockets Infront of them one by one whoever has more at the end of the game on their end pocket wins. You really need to check this game out!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Such a fun game! We have four sets of this game at the day care where I work and they’re always being used. It’s an easy and simple game to teach to children as well. I’ve purchased this game for home too and the price is affordable as well.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is a fun and simple 2 player game. It's pretty affordable and you can find it most places that sell games or toys. A child would be entertained by it as long as they have a fairly good grasp on counting because there is some strategy to it. When my niece is a bit older I plan on buying a set for her.
Tiffany B.
I have loved this game since I was little. It's two games in one depending on which way you want to play. I would not advise for younger kids as it does have small pieces but it is more for older kids anyway. I would recommend for anyone over the age of around 8 or 9 just because the rules of the game can get slightly confusing for younger ones.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I was obsessed with this game when my parents first showed me how to play it. It's really great once you learn how to play and definitely something different to enjoy with the family. It's inexpensive and very underrated! More people need to introduce this to their kids because it's so fun and addicting!
Kristen D.
My husband and I play this game together all the time!! Me made up a game to with it that we call colors!! I wish I could explain through this text how to play but it would be complicated to!! I love mancala!!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I haven't played this since I was a kid. My little sister and I loved mancala when we were little. We always played it. If I can find this game I think I might buy it and teach my son how to play it.
Destiny S.
I love this game, it takes a bit for some to understand but it is a good game to teach your kids. 2 people can play, not a terrible price. I enjoy it and my son enjoys it as well. Got it online on amazon.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Maybe I didn't play this one right but it became repetitive very quickly. It's fun for a while and trying to make sure the marbles all end on your end of the game board is exciting.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
What do you do when you loose some of the pieces, do you replace them with other objects?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Is this nice quality?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone played this game?
Victoria r.
whose played this game before?