BY CARDINAL

Challenge your friends and see who knows more about Twilight. The more you know about each other, as well as the movie, the greater chance of winning. Based on the popular movie, answer questions about Twilight and about your friends to move forward around the board. If you are the first to travel the entire board and collect all 8 scene cards, you win. For ages 16 years and up. see more...

Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I just love this series! The movies and the books are wonderful! I can watch these over and over. This is a must have for any Twilight fan!
nely t.
Reading, PA
I remember playing this with my sister. when we were big twilight fans :P it was so fun we would try to get my brother involved but he wouldn't play. brings back memories.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought for sister for her birthday. She loves it! Every time I come to visit she always plays it and her friends love it just as well
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is the ideal game for twilight mega fan. Tests your knowledge of the characters and the movie. Great for those teenage girl sleepivers
Makayla O.
This is such a great activity for any Twilight fans. I highly recommend this product if you love the Twilight movies/books.
This product would only be recommended to friends or family that love twilight