Cardinal Gates 21 3/4 inch Extension For AutoLock Gate uploaded by saida b.
2 colors available

BY CARDINAL GATES

21 3/4" Extension For AutoLock Gate  And Stairway Special.  21 3/4" extension is available for openings 40" to 61 1/2". see more...

• How strong is the gate? I have two big dogs and would like to keep ...3 Answers
  • Where can I get this? What is the base price? Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Did you know home goods occasionally puts this on clearance 4 Answers
Griffin S.
Griffin S.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Great product!! I love this cage. It keeps my dog out and is also very high in height do my dog can jump over the fense. Also the fense cover all the way down to the floor so my cats can't crawl through the small cracks in the fense.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This is a perfect gate that we use all the time in our house. I have 2 medium size dogs who shed a lot, keeping them out of the upstairs helps us keep the hair contained. TOTALLY recommend, and I would buy again!
Annie F.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Love this gate. It works well to keep animals in...or out! Lol
Just make sure you close it correctly. It has two ways of locking in, and you need to double check that both are secure.
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I love it!! Keeps my medium boarder collie out of trouble lol I can rest thinking she's not in the kitchen when I'm not home. I highly recommend
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Love this gate! Easy to set up and the extension is great. I have a couple of these around the house
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
Great product for the value. Easy to setup and use. Not to noisy when you open and close.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
I'm pretty neutral on this fence. It sets the job done but it was not easy to install. Also it does keep my dogs out because they are small but I know that my 2 year old daughter will not be held back by this fence so I'm not sure how it would hold up for a larger dog.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is a quality made gate! I needed one for at the top of the stairs for my basement. It is so very easy to install and it's ease of use exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this product. If you need to move it, it is very easy to move to another location in your home.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I have two of these gates in my house and it works great to keep the dogs out of certain rooms. It's not extremely sturdy but better than most gates out there.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
We like this gate for our pet and Child. The bars are properly spaced to reduce risk of child or dog getting stuck or hurt which is something some companies leave out of consideration when making these fenses. It is well made and fits a wide range of sized openings.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Can a small dog jump this?
Jahmela S.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Did you know home goods occasionally puts this on clearance
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I get this? What is the base price? Is it worth it?
Delaney V.
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wheres the best place to find these
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I need to get one of this gates for my dog where can I find one