BY CARDINAL

• What makes these "training" treats different from any oth...1 Answers
  • Do any of your dogs like this treat? 4 Answers
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
These are amazing treats to start training with and continuing to train with. I trained my pit with these. I like the package these come in also. Frankie loves them, they smell fresh not like packaged. He always sniffs them out. He automatically sits every time he sees me pull them out.
lindsay F.
We purchased this product to help train your German Shepherd they are good little treat to help because whenever your training your dog needs some type of reward for them and we purchase these at Petco or PetSmart can't really remember
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
These are great if you're into treat training! The dogs love the flavor and they are small enough to give the dogs incentive without giving them too much of a good thing
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
I use them as treat for my Boston terrier boxer mix to train him to do tricks and as a treat for being good when I am not home he loves them. He wanted eat any other treats.
Tess P.
Great training treats for our new puppy!!! we give them to her as special treats and when we are teaching her to sit, stay and Kay down. she loves them!
Carissa C.
Brookings, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Used to train my golden retriever! He loves them and they are small so you can use quite a bit during a training session.
Niomi C.
Milton, FL
I tried these and my dogs won't eat them they don't smell good and cost too much for my liking
Karina L.
My dog loves these tasty treats , work great to get their attention . i would recommend them
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
These are great and you can find them at the dollar tree often enough that I can stock up
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great training treats. They are small and my dog finds them very rewarding.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Do any of your dogs like this treat?
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What makes these "training" treats different from any other treats you'd give your dog?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How many treats per day?