BY CARDINAL #63 in Games

Family Game, 2+ Players, Age 6+ With Automatic Random Ball Selector 34 Different Bingo Cards, Combinations &Amp; Markers Easy To Read Numbers Made In China see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My family and I had so much fun playing this. We even had the 5 year old playing!  The kids love bingo and they LOVED being able to spin the little balls out and of course yelling bingo :) These balls spin around nicely and come out of the slot easily. This is an easy clean up! All around great game for the whole family.
N. A.
Solidly built and did what it was supposed to do. Based on the reviews, I sprayed the bingo balls with a clear Krylon finish (3 coats) to protect the numbers. The cage is solidly built. I did not have any issues with bits of plastic on the bingo balls but if you simply rotate them vs trying to snap them off the plastic grid, they easily fall off. However, the bingo balls are kind of small and the cardboard card to place the drawn ones into is kind of useless.
Katarina S.
Waretown, NJ
Great product. Clear chips are helpful to see the numbers. The cardboard bingo cards are fairly sturdy. The Wire Cage is pretty good. The one thing I would DEFINITELY change is where the bingo balls are placed after you call out the number. Rather than cardboard, it should be a sturdy plastic. It would be less likely for the balls falling and rolling through the house. In all, I do recommend it. We have lots of fun playing Bingo together as a family.
Breanna N.
This is a good game to play. I had this for years and me and my family play it when we are snowed in. I just hate when the balls fall out the cage when your spinning the handle
avani p.
I used to love playing this game with family and friends. A unique and fun way to get the whole family involved or even play with a big group of people!
Kymberly F.
BINGO! Who doesn't love bingo? A party favorite any time any place. Always exciting and entertaining. Especially when the winnings are grand
Brooke M.
My grandma loves bingo and she got me hooked! I had to go out and buy this game & I love it, I'm always making my family sit down and play!
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
This is awesome and it's sturdy enough to last forever. You can always print BINGO cards online If you get bored of these.
Jenna S.
Barnegat, NJ
This game is rigged. Make sure you trust the people you play with. This is a frustrating game and breaks families up.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Luv thiz game fun to play with just the family or when u have parties adults and kids enjoy playing this game