BY GENERIC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CarbWatchers Lean Body Vanilla Ice Cream Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake Powder: 50% lower carbs than original Lean Body 7000mg BCAAs Contains 21 vitamins and minerals 4500mg EFA-PLEX EFAs 40g protein 7000mg glutamine see more...

• I want to start eating healthy and I'm looking for a protein shak...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Puritan...*
Shawn C.
Shawn C.
Decatur, GA
My opinion is that these are ok. I would never pay for them, but when I worked at the gym we got these all the time. I always mixed other things with them. But I like them better than the one's for women. Those never mixed well.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
I want to start eating healthy and I'm looking for a protein shake that can help lose weight, will this shake help?