Carbquik Baking Mix, 3 lb (48 oz) uploaded by Sophie A.

BY CARBQUIK

• Can you bake with this? Like replace flour with it?2 Answers
Shana T.
Denver, CO
This product should be used by anyone trying to eat a lower carb diet, but might not be able to resist an occassional pancake or biscuit. I thought it was pricey at first, but one box is so big! It's worth it. I recommend this product. I do warn that the smell is unexpected. It's nothing bad, just different. Don't worry, it tastes great!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome!! I order about a box every couple of months of off Amazon and use it for so many different things. You can make biscuits, pizza crusts, cinnamon rolls, even gravy with this stuff! My low-carb kitchen would not be complete without it!
Allison B.
Covington, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! It made baked goodies feel a little less guilty and I didn't notice a difference in flavor. You do have to adjust measurements because the consistency is different but it's great!
Clarissa M.
While my parents were on the low carb diet they had this around the house. they made pancakes that were so filling you could only eat 2. and they stuck with you all day! would recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a good pancake mix
Zulema V.
Foodie Expert
I use when I am low carbing and watching my carb intake. I must be honest or not as great as a regular pancake mix but it does the job at killing the craving and taste good.
Wendy W.
Carbs turn into sugar, so whether you are watching carbs, or not, #Carbquik Baking Mix is the perfect alternative to bisquick. Delicious biscuits, pancakes, and more and better for you!
Donna C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Where I live they do not sell this. I had to drive an hour away from my house to buy it it is so good. We'll worth the drive. Now I can enjoy bread again on my low carb diet.
Haley W.
Foodie Expert
This is a great option for people who still want to eat carb food without the guilt. They taste great, so you won't even notice you are missing the extra carbs
Christin P.
I use this when I am on my Keto diet. It does great waffles too. The texture is a little different than regular waffles but it still tastes delicious!
Byanka D.
This is great for making pancakes and they always turn out great. They aren't bad either. Pretty tasty
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Foodie Expert
Can you bake with this? Like replace flour with it?