BY CARBQUIK

• Can you bake with this? Like replace flour with it?2 Answers
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
While my parents were on the low carb diet they had this around the house. they made pancakes that were so filling you could only eat 2. and they stuck with you all day! would recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a good pancake mix
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Carbs turn into sugar, so whether you are watching carbs, or not, #Carbquik Baking Mix is the perfect alternative to bisquick. Delicious biscuits, pancakes, and more and better for you!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Foodie Expert
This is a great option for people who still want to eat carb food without the guilt. They taste great, so you won't even notice you are missing the extra carbs
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Foodie Expert
Grab it on amazon you won't miss those carbs and is delish and good for you
Erica A.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome!! I order about a box every couple of months of off Amazon and use it for so many different things. You can make biscuits, pizza crusts, cinnamon rolls, even gravy with this stuff! My low-carb kitchen would not be complete without it!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Covington, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! It made baked goodies feel a little less guilty and I didn't notice a difference in flavor. You do have to adjust measurements because the consistency is different but it's great!
Christin P.
Christin P.
I use this when I am on my Keto diet. It does great waffles too. The texture is a little different than regular waffles but it still tastes delicious!
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
Foodie Expert
I use when I am low carbing and watching my carb intake. I must be honest or not as great as a regular pancake mix but it does the job at killing the craving and taste good.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this stuff!! It's not available locally, so I have to to this on Amazon!! Good price
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
This is great for making pancakes and they always turn out great. They aren't bad either. Pretty tasty
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Foodie Expert
Can you bake with this? Like replace flour with it?