BY CARBONA #79 in Markers

Carbona® Stain Devils® #1 Specialty Stain Removers.* Ink, Marker & Crayon. see more...

• What have you found that is great on grease or oils in clothes to r...1 Answers
laura b.
laura b.
Decorator Expert
I recently purchased this because my partner got ink all over his dress shirt. I tried to scrub it out as much as i could but there was still a stain. I followed the directions and after 20 mins I boiled the shirt then pour some more product on it and put it in the washer it came out as new I'm in love ! Might have to go out and but their entire line ! Only downside is, that is a little pricey for the amount of product but it works like magic! Soo worth it!
Tuesday F.
I own the whole line! with a chef husband and 3 kids and soccer adn lacrosse and whatever else i have used them all adn LOVE them. they are gentle on clothes but tough even with oil and or blood!
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Heaven sent! This works, and it's magic! I unfortunately have to use it more than I want to. I even bought some for a friend who has artistic friends!
Anne M. T.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
they are gentle on clothes but tough even with oil and or blood! This works, and it's magic! LOVE them. have to use it more than I want
Tuesday F.
What have you found that is great on grease or oils in clothes to remove?