Carbona Stain Devils Fat & Cooking Oil uploaded by Hanaa H.Carbona Stain Devils Fat & Cooking Oil uploaded by Beltkiss S.

BY CARBONA

Carbona® Stain Devils® Fat & Cooking Oil.
#1 specialty stain removers*. see more...

Beltkiss S.
I have the below variety. It really does remove makeup stains. I wore a brand new white tee and was mad when I got lipstick on it. My husband brought this from home lol.. I put some of the stains and rubbed it in. The stains started to disappear. I threw the shirt in the wash and now it's perfect again! For oil stains I would recommend the salt trick, when the stain is fresh dab table salt on it and leave it to set for an hour or two. Add more salt and rub it in. Throw it in Te wash ;)
Thania T.
Bloomington, IL
I tried this product in some blouses and it ruin them, for some reason the stains spread all over them leaving the worse that they were at the first place. I do not recommend it.
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
This stain remover is a must-have in my home, and helps me keep my carpet looking pristine in what is often times only a matter of minutes!
Megan D.
Nesquehoning, PA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely the best way to save laundry that has gotten gunk on it. I LOVE Carbona products, especially with a messy 3 year old.
Hanaa H.
Jeddah , Jeddah
I have tried this product on acrylic paint stain of my son's t-shirt.. but it didn't work besides it torn the shirt .. i'm really disappointed 😔 and I'm not going to buy it again and I don't recommend it for acrylic stains