Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersCarbona
Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover

Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover

by Carbona

Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover: Spot remover for washable and dry clean only fabrics

Does this really work?
Does this product work on spaghetti sauce?
Start your review of Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover!
Appling, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover uploaded by Ariel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the best kept secret and best investment for stains ever! Hubs and I want one of each type that they make. We first discovered these via a friend's recommendation when our dog was in heat and got blood in our car and on a blanket. Not much is needed and the stains (even days old) completely dissolve! I grabbed the dairy and grass brand next because we are always getting stains from yard work! Just follow the directions on the bottle and your fabrics will be good as new! So simple and worth the investment! $3 quick fix for the inevitable messes! Can't wait to see if the other types clean like this one did! Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover
Fishers, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously a champ at getting out stains! I don’t know how they do it, but Carbona is the master stain remover company. I can remember my mom using these products when I was younger, and as an adult I’ve tried other products, but can’t help but going back to this stain remover. The only thing is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I go though it so fast!
Madison, OH
I know this is TMI but this stuff works really well for "that time of the month" undies! (If there is an accident.) Also works well on other stains! Not expensive either!
Marion, AR