Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover

by Carbona

Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover: Spot remover for washable and dry clean only fabrics

Does this really work?
Does this product work on spaghetti sauce?
Start your review of Carbona Stain Devils 4 Blood & Dairy Stain Remover!
10 months agoFishers, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously a champ at getting out stains! I don’t know how they do it, but Carbona is the master stain remover company. I can remember my mom using these products when I was younger, and as an adult I’ve tried other products, but can’t help but going back to this stain remover. The only thing is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I go though it so fast!
5 years agoMadison, OH
I know this is TMI but this stuff works really well for "that time of the month" undies! (If there is an accident.) Also works well on other stains! Not expensive either!
4 years agoMarion, AR