BY CARBONA #65 in Starch

• So do you just use this with new stuff?2 Answers
  • Do do these work well? Or are they gimmicky 3 Answers
Jasmine B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
When I first opened the box I thought for sure that one narrow, fairly thin sheet wouldn't be able to do much in a large load of light colors. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when the washing machine stopped and I pulled the color grabber sheet out to see the results. You could tell that there was some transfer onto the sheet, especially compared to an unused sheet. I'm going to start using this more.

**I received a package from PinchMe for free.**
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I am in love with these sheets that I used with my laundry load. I didn't have any color shedding products as such but I was surprised by how much dye the color grabber had on it. I could tell it was from my denim and that denim was exactly what was transferring color onto my beige leather seats in my car. I am so glad I got a sample of these and discovered this awesome product. I will continue to buy these as a part of my laundry essentials from now on.
Aimeeh L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was initially skeptical on how Carbona Color Grabber works. It was my first time to hear such type of product. I was surprised to see that it was effective. It is amazing that our colored clothes appeared to have nicely regained the color quality. It is great in protecting our colored clothes and is very easy to use! I was happy with the result and will definitely recommend it to others.
staci p.
As a mom of 3 small children I love these. I received a sample pack from pinch me right before Christmas so it made washing new Christmas clothes a breeze. My kids got all different colors of new clothes and I washed them all together using the color grabber laundry sheet. So simple and effective.
Amanda D.
These Carbona Color Grabbers are a great time saver for me especially when my kids need uniforms washed over night and they are two different colors. I can do one load w a color grabber and not worry about ruining them!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
After using the Carbona Color Grabber the washed close came out a little bit brighter. I didn't see much difference, but that could be because many of our clothing is not likely to have colors that run. I did notice that the sheets where a little darker than when it went into the wash. All in all I'd say they work very well & would definitely recommend.
Samia T.
Beverly, MA
I received this product as a sample box in one of my sample box subscription and love love love it. ever since i am using these sheets my lanudry comes out bright and not smudgy at all. Once i run out of the sample box i will be buying more for future laundry needs
Melissa C.
I was very skeptical about this product but I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised! It worked very well, none of the colors of my clothing bled together! i didn't have to worry at all about mixing colors. Better safe then sorry and use one of these!

*Thank you to PinchMe for the free sample!
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased color grabber on sale at Walmart 2 months ago. My husband doesn't seem to understand how to sort laundry. I was amazed on how much color the sheets grabbed. I use 2 in each load to avoid colors transfers. We even throw in 2 for whites. Color grabbers are a staple in our laundry room.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I had received a sample of the color crabber. At first I thought that this was a gimmick. That is until I tried the cloths with a white stripped shirt. The white of the shirt stayed white. I was amazed at the amount of color was on the cloth when I pulled them out of the wash. I even added them to my white wash as well. I must admit that this product works as advertised
Christina S.
Do do these work well? Or are they gimmicky
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
So do you just use this with new stuff?
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Have you used this and what is your favorite thing about it.