BY SOAPWORKS

Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Chatham
This microbial soap it is a staple in my house for starting off the morning. For underarms I find its really good to keep from smelling the rest of the day because you've nipped all odour-causing bacteria before applying moisturizer and deodorant. I purchase these at a great low regular price. Their natural properties have never given my any reaction and I know my skin will thank me in the long run.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
My grandma and mom have used this soap for years and they swear by it. You can buy it at the health food store or bulk store for really cheap. It doesn't smell the best but it works really well against b.o. and acne. And it washes off deodorant really well whereas some body washes and soaps don't fully remove deodorant.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Sunderland, ON
This soap is good to use on your face for acne as it is antibacterial and it helped my face a lot ! The downside of it tho is that it's very dehydrating and it becomes visible when you look in the mirror. So make sure you have a good moisturizer that's hydrating your skin !! The bar lasts quite awhile but it starts to get messy as it gets smaller. Good for short term use