BY CARBESSENTIALS #70 in Nutritional Drinks

Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I always heard tastes great but this was like a 3 day old frappuccino that has been sitting in the car. I don't know why I finished it, even. I got stomach cramps and had this horrible chemical taste and the feeling of my throat being coated in nastiness for at least an hour.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
OMG! I have gained so much weight with my kids and must cut back on sugar and calories and intaket more PROTEIN but these drinks are like Glue in my mouth..YUK! They have less sugar than my sodas and several grams of protein but YUCK.. .. NASTEE...NO flavor .. Chocolate is like CHALK
Sarah D.
Ferndale, MI
I love non light muscle milk, and I love the light as well. The main difference I noticed (except for mentally being aware that there are less calories) is a slight difference in the taste. Not something too noticeable, but if you know what you are looking for then you will notice it.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
Muscle milk is definitely a quick and easy way to get nutrition on the go, especially because they are a good source of protein. Personally I'm not a fan of the taste, as they are a bit chalky as others have said. I prefer just to buy protein powder and make my own quick shakes
Tiffany B.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is great for a grab-and-go after a tough workout. I thought the taste wasn't too bad. I'm usually very hungry after my workout and this helped me stay full until my next meal. It does tend to give me a bit of gas, it's not nasty - but heads up just in case.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
Tastes great! best part it don't have a horrible after taste like some shakes and these taste great. Also so very convenient since they are prepare. I was very happy with this purchase
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Used to drink these all the time when I ran track! They are great and help keep me full. I will admit there is an odd taste to it but it's not as bad as others I've tried. It really helped make sure I was getting enough protein throughout the day.
Annemarie L.
I always pick up one of these at the airport. Muscle milk tastes good, it's filling and in a pinch as a post workout breakfast it's killer. Definitely recommend trying them out!
Stacie K.
Not a big fan of this product but I was using it during slow weight loss. This product definitely seems more for those who are looking to build mass or lose weight quickly. It has a chalky taste to it and I don't trust any dairy beverage that doesn't need to be in the fridge.
Pri S.
This is a great high protein milk without an after taste. The light version is what I prefer since it packs less calories but has 20 gms of protein. It finishes quick and the taste is decent,