Carb Solutions High Protein Shake Mix for Low Carb Diets

by Carb Solutions

Creamy Vanilla - Naturally and Artificially Flavored 3 Net Carbs Per Serving!   For those watching their carbs, count 3 grams.  The remaining carbs have little effect on blood sugar. Make Carb Solutions™ a Part of Your Low Carb Diet:   Great-tasting Carb Solutions shake mixes were created as an answer to low carb dieters needs. Each delicious, low fat vanilla shake contains 3 Net Carbs per serving.  Enjoy a Carb Solutions shake anytime, being careful not to exceed your personal daily carb limit. Also, try our great-tasting bars to add some variety. How to maintain success on a low carb diet:   Don t skip breakfast.  Plan ahead for snacking - going hungry can cause your metabolism to slow down.  Also, remember to drink 8 glasses of water per day for proper hydration. Questions, call toll free *Contents of Protein Blend

Where can I buy Carb Solutions High Protein Shake mix?
does this taste good? how many carbs? which is the best flavor?
Can i get in strawberry flavor ?
Start your review of Carb Solutions High Protein Shake Mix for Low Carb Diets!
For the amount of protein and calories, it's a great product. Taste wise, however, it's awful. It is something that you can grow to like, but it's a weak chocolate taste and chalky. I had to make myself choke it down until I found a replacement. I found it at HEB and it was affordably priced. It is just a hit or miss if you like the taste and texture.
Pea Ridge , AR
Let's start by saying I'm not the type of person who typically enjoys this type of drink, but to my surprise I really do enjoy this drink! The chocolate flavor is the best in my opinion and the diet and health benefits are a huge plus! Love it!
Dorchester, MA
Would like to try this. I'm starting on a healthy diet and need something for the morning or late afternoon to hold me. this loks good and easy to find great price too.
Dairy Free / Heavy
Orange cove , CA
This shake is delicious! This is perfect for after a workout or a morning breakfast shake. Its great that there is no sugar added. AMazing for my morning runs
No Special Diet / Heavy
Basehor, KS
No Special Diet / Light
This shake is good! No sugar added and it tastes good! I like to add things in to mine like peanut butter and some banana.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho este producto tiene delicioso Sabor mi favorito chocolate y lo mejor sin azúcar Súper bueno para la dieta
Sugar Free / Light
Chicago , IL
Haven't tried but would love to. I have heard really good things about it from friends who say it's tasty and helpful
Chickamauga, Ga
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Yummy these look good ... I'm a gym nut and these look perfect for my gym bag and glove box and purse....
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I find this to be very chalky and gross! Ive jad other brand that worked better and taste better
No Special Diet / Light
Ask a question to the Influenster community...