BY CARB SOLUTIONS

Creamy Vanilla - Naturally and Artificially Flavored 3 Net Carbs Per Serving!   For those watching their carbs, count 3 grams.  The remaining carbs have little effect on blood sugar. Make Carb Solutions™ a Part of Your Low Carb Diet:   Great-tasting Carb Solutions shake mixes were created as an answer to low carb dieters needs. Each delicious, low fat vanilla shake contains 3 Net Carbs per serving.  Enjoy a Carb Solutions shake anytime, being careful not to exceed your personal daily carb limit. Also, try our great-tasting bars to add some variety. How to maintain success on a low carb diet:   Don t skip breakfast.  Plan ahead for snacking - going hungry can cause your metabolism to slow down.  Also, remember to drink 8 glasses of water per day for proper hydration. Questions, call toll free *Contents of Protein Blend see more...

Karsyn B.
Karsyn B.
For the amount of protein and calories, it's a great product. Taste wise, however, it's awful. It is something that you can grow to like, but it's a weak chocolate taste and chalky. I had to make myself choke it down until I found a replacement. I found it at HEB and it was affordably priced. It is just a hit or miss if you like the taste and texture.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert
I find this to be very chalky and gross! Ive jad other brand that worked better and taste better
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Let's start by saying I'm not the type of person who typically enjoys this type of drink, but to my surprise I really do enjoy this drink! The chocolate flavor is the best in my opinion and the diet and health benefits are a huge plus! Love it!
marlene c.
marlene c.
This shake is delicious! This is perfect for after a workout or a morning breakfast shake. Its great that there is no sugar added. AMazing for my morning runs
Allison R.
Allison R.
This shake is good! No sugar added and it tastes good! I like to add things in to mine like peanut butter and some banana.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
SHAWNEE, KS
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Would like to try this. I'm starting on a healthy diet and need something for the morning or late afternoon to hold me. this loks good and easy to find great price too.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
June W.
June W.
Evanston, IL
Haven't tried but would love to. I have heard really good things about it from friends who say it's tasty and helpful
Emilio P.
Emilio P.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Corbin G.
Corbin G.
Augusta, Ga
Can i get in strawberry flavor ?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Does anyone know how many net carbs in a serving?
Alli M.
Alli M.
Fitspiration Expert
So where can you buy this?
Cj M.
Cj M.
Batavia, NY
I love this product but I can no longer find it (December 20, 2015). I have used it daily for five years - helped me to lose 70 pounds and keep it off. Does anyone know if it will be back on the market sometime soon? What happened??
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
does this taste good? how many carbs? which is the best flavor?